zahidf

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

New announcement due today.

*Is* Caribou the Saturday headliner?

I assumed that from the layout of the site, but looking at the ticket page shows:

"FIELD DAY 2015 – SATURDAY 6 JUNE

Tickets – 1st release: £49.50
Tickets will increase to £54.50 on Tuesday 24 February

FIELD DAY 2015 – SUNDAY 7 JUNE
RIDE headline
Tickets – 1st release: £38.50"

Ride are specifically mentioned as headliners for Sunday whereas Saturday is blank. Is Caribou just keeping the seat warm for someone set to be announced today? Unless of course they've already specified that he's headlining in an earlier announcement (that I've presumably missed/not read).

Edited by SonOfTroyMcClure

Bit odd but he does to seem to be, unless its another stage?

http://fielddayfestivals.com/caribou-field-day-saturday/

Caribou – Field Day Saturday

We are delighted to welcome back long-time friend of Field Day and one of the hardest working musicians around today, Dan Snaith aka Caribou to headline Field Day Saturday.

Edited by LondonTom

I've been wanting to see both Cashmere Cat and Hudson Mohawke for a while now - not to mention MssingNo.....the line up is basically perfect for me give or take a few acts! Damn my friends getting married on the same day!

Although having spoken to the groom, he is also keen on the festival so maybe we could just sneak off?

• 3 months later...

Django Django, Run The Jewels and Rae Morris all clash?!

Madness!

Don't think either day really has enough I like/know to justify going when looking at on the Clashfinder! A real shame as I enjoyed last year so much. (and i probably shouldn't at the moment anyway, that said if its sunny I will still be tempted!)

hello.

I have a question. How 'draconian' are the security. Say......someone 'accidentally' had a hipflask on their persons.....*ahem*.....is it easy to 'accidentally' get this through the gates? OBVIOUSLY, someone would be SO disappointed with themselves, if they find they have done this. Obviously.....ahem....

Also, im assuming the bar/food prices are. like, just london prices & 30% Festival tax, right? Around a fiver a pint?

£4 for some real ales at the craft beer tent thing. £5 for a tin of red stripe. Easy choice!

You're allowed to take a sealed bottle of water with you... get creative.

If the weather is anything like today it's going to be a great day out.

Edited by Tuna

hello.

I have a question. How 'draconian' are the security. Say......someone 'accidentally' had a hipflask on their persons.....*ahem*.....is it easy to 'accidentally' get this through the gates? OBVIOUSLY, someone would be SO disappointed with themselves, if they find they have done this. Obviously.....ahem....

Also, im assuming the bar/food prices are. like, just london prices & 30% Festival tax, right? Around a fiver a pint?

People I went with last time got in with booze stashed about there persons, in fact one of them when asked by security if they had anything in their bag panicked and said 'yes, just this plastic bottle of rum, sorry' and they were duly given back the rum and allowed in. The searches aren't very thorough, bags more so of course, but easy enough.