Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

If there’s any ravers who could help me out in the resale on Sunday I’d be eternally grateful.

I’m free to help out anyone that needs coach tickets tonight, drop me a DM. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Any joy @Fishman?

I didn't even get past the first page, sorry bud. 

Nope.

Got to the choose a coach page but each time I clicked a choice it then said unable to process as nothing available.

Quite frustrating.

Thanks for trying and good luck on Sunday.

x

Just now, Fishman said:

Nope.

Got to the choose a coach page but each time I clicked a choice it then said unable to process as nothing available.

Quite frustrating.

Thanks for trying and good luck on Sunday.

x

You going for it again on Sunday, matey? (Please say yes)

Ben

15 minutes ago, Sundance said:

Appreciate it has its own thread, but Shangri La line up is here! 

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/areas/shangri-la/

What are everyone's thoughts? 

Always takes me a while to digest but there are some very good names on there at first glance.

My first thoughts are that on the whole, it's arguably slightly weaker than usual. Happy with Randall, Denham Audio, Slipmatt, Ellis Dee, f**k Off, Kurupt FM, Samurai Breaks. And looking forward to getting stuck into discovering a load of new stuff. All recommendations gratefully received, as always.

The Defected takeover might be interesting. Would expect the likes of Gorgon City, Sam Divine, Menendez Brothers and EZ (all on the poster) to be part of that.

2 hours ago, Fishman said:

Well I don't fit into that category.

I'm a '3' for Sunday.

What about you @nikkic?

1 hour ago, gfa said:

If Nikki is solo would be great to pair you up so we can try together 🙂 upon reply from Nikki i can set us up a mini sheet

I’m in a group of 4 chaps.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

My first thoughts are that on the whole, it's arguably slightly weaker than usual. Happy with Randall, Denham Audio, Slipmatt, Ellis Dee, f**k Off, Kurupt FM, Samurai Breaks. And looking forward to getting stuck into discovering a load of new stuff. All recommendations gratefully received, as always.

The Defected takeover might be interesting. Would expect the likes of Gorgon City, Sam Divine, Menendez Brothers and EZ (all on the poster) to be part of that.

I agree - theres nothing too interesting bigger name wise and its mostly just repeats. Its solid though - but tbh never really go to shangri la its a human cattle pen at the best of times

2 minutes ago, rmartin1803 said:

Think we will get overmono ? 

IICON again perhaps

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Love the old skool 

Just now, e_p said:

Love the old skool 

Yep. That's my roots. So I love the ravey breaks that Denham Audio and Samurai Breaks play.

Would really love to see a few from the Hardcore Energy label get a slot. Pete Cannon, Origin8a, Propa. Nice modern refresh on the old skool, breakbeat, jungle tekno sound. Somewhere like Babylon Uprising would be sweet

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LateStarter50 said:

Random question but as an avid Anjunabeats / Above & Beyond follower, do they or members of the anjuna family get slots anywhere?

Been on a one-man campaign for an Anjunadeep takeover. Jody Wisternoff did a b2b with Nick Warren a few years back. Franky Wah played in 2022. That's about it, sadly. It'll be 10 years this year since Above & Beyond destroyed Sonic. What a way to close out the festival that was.

• Like 1