Baby Godzilla

Gnarwolves

The Story So Far

Knuckle Puck

Title Fight

Funeral For A Friend

Dead Harts

Bury Tomorrow

Any of the above would be welcomed! Added State Champs, Real Friends, Neck Deep, Stick To Your Guns, Turnstile, Hundredth, Being As An Ocean, Brutality Will Prevail, Malevolence, Desolated & Astroid Boys too please...

I expect Real Friends will be playing.

With the Hype around that Turnstile record I expect they're exactly the sort of band Reading will go for.

Neck Deep probably to play but on the Main Stage.

Title Fight and Basement will probably play. Not sure if Basement will play the pit again or another stage. Title Fight could well play early NME like la Dispute last year but could just as easily be on the Pit.

Modern Baseball

Four Year Strong

Baby Godzilla

Gnarwolves

The Story So Far

Knuckle Puck

Title Fight

Funeral For A Friend

Dead Harts

Bury Tomorrow

Any of the above would be welcomed! Added State Champs, Real Friends, Neck Deep, Stick To Your Guns, Turnstile, Hundredth, Being As An Ocean, Brutality Will Prevail, Malevolence, Desolated & Astroid Boys too please...

I wouldn't mind State Champs and I left out Neck Deep as they played it last year and are probably going to be doing the main this year. Also I forgot Trophy Eyes

Ive always thought the menzingers would do quite well on the NME

couldn't see title fight doing it

The Menzingers will do well anywhere though :P

From what I can gather this year we have two days The Pit, booked by Dan P Carter, and one day lock up booked by Matt Stocks

I'm not a big fan of Carter and I preferred it when Mike Davies did the booking for two of the days (those days were better but I haven't seen this years yet so it might ok) and Matt Stocks seem alright actually, he does the Punk Rock show and TeamRock so I have a bit more faith in him

Edited by justanothername

There may or may not be a few bands announced on the rock show tomorrow

https://twitter.com/DanielPCarter/status/568747201201119232?s=09

If he does do an announcement tomorrow and if it is shit then all my hope rests upon Matt Stocks to save my favourite stage (who calls it The Lock Up rather than The Pit so that is a good start)