Lock Up 2015

504329lt

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think Drenge are big enough to headline the stage and even they were they're not even a right fit for it. Anyway I suspect a band like Asking Alexandria (but I'm not sure it will be them with Danny leaving) to headline one of the nights

Maybe not, Eagulls/Slaves played last year though. Be interesting to see who they put up against Metallica.

Pierce the Veil maybe?

Can see Drenge headlining FR.

I'd have thought that if they were headlining they would have said so, but they could I guess

Maybe not, Eagulls/Slaves played last year though. Be interesting to see who they put up against Metallica.

But Slaves are a perfect fit The Lock Up as they're a punk band and I wasn't sure about Eagulls but I guess you could say they were put there because they're Post Punk. Drenge would be fine on The Pit but they wouldn't be suited to headlining if they were big enough

Also I don't think Drenge are big enough to headline the FR

How can they be suited to the Pit but not suited as headliners?

What I was trying to say is that they would be fine playing lower down the stage and not look out of place like Eagulls but sort of thing

I should have worded it better my bad but I don't think that even gets across what I'm trying to say :lol:

EDIT: Bugger it, Drenge won't even play The Pit

Edited by justanothername

• 2 weeks later...

Am I bit bored so here is a list of people that I'd like to play on The Lock Up (I still think The Pit is silly) and still within the realm of possibility (i.e. no Deafheaven and The Dillinger Escape Plan etc...)

Captain, We're Sinking

The Hotelier

Modern Baseball

Four Year Strong

And So I Watch You From Afar

Arcane Roots

The Smith Street Band

Baby Godzilla (well they should play this stage for the rest of their lives tbf)

Gnarwolves

The Story So Far

Knuckle Puck

FIDLAR (could play NME/FR/Main though)

Crossfaith

Title Fight

Feed The Rhino

Funeral For A Friend

Gallows

Milk Teeth

Public Domain

Pulled Apart By Horses