The Glastonbury recovery thread

Guest zero000

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always feel really low for a few weeks after, probably partly because I can't say well there's always next year to look forward to because you don't know if you'll get lucky on ticket Sunday. And the bbc coverage is so shit but still watch it avidly with a tear in eye. And the photos you take (same year after year) don't do it one iota of justice either.

I realised after I posted that this thread was meant to be about how we recover, not a moan about how depressed we will be :fuck:

So I've booked a week off work (yay) and I shall think about my forthcoming wedding in September.

Edited by Glasto peaches

My Missus will be at me reminding me of her hardship whilst i have been away etc etc etc etc.............. I know i will be coming back to a stock take becuase my assistant Manger fucked it up last year when i gave him clear instructions................... but who cares i am mega lookoing forward to it :)

Tuesday I will pick up the dog and a big bucket of fried chicken then me and my girls will watch an unhealthy amount of tv. Wednesday I will feel better so big walk then day at the allotment. Thursday it's my birthday so off to Leicester for an afternoon on the lash and The Dandy Warhols then Friday pick up a big bucket of fried chicken...