April announcement - fill in the gaps

Guest dentalplan

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Torches was decent, its just a shame their new album is so naff.

Friday is definitely my favourite day so far, and I like the Saturday mainstage, especially as the shit as it fits quite well with Chvrches and Bombay on NME. The Sunday is really, really rubbish though.

I have a feeling Spector will get announced on Wednesday. Would guess if they are they'll get promoted to main- not sure if they'd go under Peace or not though

I'l give credit where credit is due, they've nailed that friday dance tent

for those who won't be into heavier music (aka some of my friends) that string of acts will keep them happy and away from crowds they won't like

Wilkinson, Gorgon City, Annie Mac and Netsky all running into each other is very strong. I'l be miles away but alot of my friends who aren't Enter Shikari, Queens Of The Stone Age, Drenge, Warpaint (blah blah blah) fans like that enough - gives them something to do friday night.

I love that Friday! It is so strong for me and has two of my favourite bands, Queens Of The Stone Age and Enter Shikari. Saturday is weak but I like it and the NME is very strong on that day for me. Wish I could say the same the Sunday but it is dire at the moment. I'm looking forward to Blink but I've already seen A Day To Remember this year (mind you they are still one of my favourite bands and I'd see them again any day).You Me At Six are a band I've slightly grown out of and I didn't enjoy their set that much in 2011 and I was a big fan back then.

Still looking forward to the whole weekend though :P

Edited by justanothername

I'd still like to think that there's yet to be an act to be announced for 2nd/3rd on the Arctic Monkeys day. That whole day looks pretty weak but it would look better if there was an established act in one of those slots.

I also think someone could be slotted in between A Day To Remember and Sleeping With Sirens, as well as maybe in between You Me At Six and A Day To Remember. Nas doing Illmatic in full? Get it done Festival Republic!

I'd still like to think that there's yet to be an act to be announced for 2nd/3rd on the Arctic Monkeys day. That whole day looks pretty weak but it would look better if there was an established act in one of those slots.

I also think someone could be slotted in between A Day To Remember and Sleeping With Sirens, as well as maybe in between You Me At Six and A Day To Remember. Nas doing Illmatic in full? Get it done Festival Republic!

I remember a few people saying that they thought Skrillex might play somwhere but looking at the red boxes, I doubt he'd accept any of the placings, such as low down on main stage (in the daytime so no lights for a start) and the only place he could play would be headlining Lock Up which I highly doubt would happen. So basically, is that rumour dead now? Shame really because I really enjoyed his set last year and his new full album is really good I think.