T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil, do you reckon the three rumours up on the rumours page are the headliners we're going to get? Or might there be a surprise somewhere?

I don't know what the rumours are (tho I might have been responsible for them, I forget).

Off the top of my head, I don't think they've come from great info aside from the Libs (tho that i'm not 100% on, tho it looks very likely).

I don't know what the rumours are (tho I might have been responsible for them, I forget).

Off the top of my head, I don't think they've come from great info aside from the Libs (tho that i'm not 100% on, tho it looks very likely).

Libs, Kasabian and Prodigy

Just wondered whether there was any other names out there, as some might argue Libertines and Prodigy would be weaker headliners.

Libs, Kasabian and Prodigy

Just wondered whether there was any other names out there, as some might argue Libertines and Prodigy would be weaker headliners.

Prodigy I can't remember where that's from.

Kasabian is a bit of a punt from some unspecific but solid info, with other info we've recently had making that look very unlikely. It might well be removed in the next few days dependent on what else we might hear.

Prodigy I can't remember where that's from.

Kasabian is a bit of a punt from some unspecific but solid info, with other info we've recently had making that look very unlikely. It might well be removed in the next few days dependent on what else we might hear.

Ok, thanks for the update :) Very open then it seems