T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't ever recommended to spend that money on the VIP package, or even for that matter the refresh package, monstrous queues unless you're really up at the crack of dawn, and if it's rains, the whole place will be a bog anyway so it's pointless

to be fair, the VIP (when I was last there, a decade ago) had no/fewer queues for the loos and bar than in the arena.

Not that I'm suggesting those shorter queues are worth £130. ;)

to be fair, the VIP (when I was last there, a decade ago) had no/fewer queues for the loos and bar than in the arena.

Not that I'm suggesting those shorter queues are worth £130. ;)

I've never found the queues for the loos a problem, can be a 5/10 minute wait for one sanitary enough for use in the campsite but the arena is generally alright, and the bar, at balado there was that many bars if you go to the right one you never had to que, I'm presuming moving to a new site all this is going to be taken into consideration and improvements made where possible

The VIP package is pointless, that area used to be restricted to The Residence & Backstage Pass holders but last year the queues for toilets in there were longer than in the main arena & it was far more crowded than previous years, just an excuse to screw some more money out of people & pissed off everyone in there as residence goers lost their exclusive feel & vip ticket holders would have been wondering what they had spent the extra money on.

I'm kinda hoping 5 Seconds of Summer get an afternoon Tuts set.

I hope not. Their fans are rabid. They would shift a lot of day tickets to girls who are too young to be at a festival (I had the joy of working at one of their gigs last year, it was over 14s and at least 200 girls got turned away because they were under 14) who will stand for hours at the barrier until they come on. That can't be good for the festival.

I hope not. Their fans are rabid. They would shift a lot of day tickets to girls who are too young to be at a festival (I had the joy of working at one of their gigs last year, it was over 14s and at least 200 girls got turned away because they were under 14) who will stand for hours at the barrier until they come on. That can't be good for the festival.

Please don't tell Geoff this info

Just booked tangerine fields, what are peoples opinion on the tangerine fields? Over the years i have done the general camping first then as the years wore on i went to lethangie, then campervan, now this year tangerine fields. Kinda looking forward to dipping my toe back into camping.

Not to scare you off, but I have heard a lot of stories about theft...

Edited by CAMF111