Lock Up 2014

To be honest I think chances are give it a few weeks, see if anyone 'biggish' acts announce a tour over here around the dates of the weekend, it'll probably be them as the special guest.

Other than that the only ones I can think/hope for are:

Bowling For Soup - Would kinda make sense for them to finish up everything over here, which I think is becoming more and more apparent, they've dropped the no. of uk shows drastically this year. Plus I think it's probably going to be the only year it'd really suit them to play Lock Up.

Jamie T - hasn't done anything in ages, but I'm imagining the reading crowd would love him.

Weezer - they occasionally do shows over here from time to time, so it's not impossible. Also I feel like it'd probably give the line up a better look even if it is a 'secret show' even just for name value, plus they're pretty dam good live!

To be honest I think chances are give it a few weeks, see if anyone 'biggish' acts announce a tour over here around the dates of the weekend, it'll probably be them as the special guest.

Other than that the only ones I can think/hope for are:

Bowling For Soup - Would kinda make sense for them to finish up everything over here, which I think is becoming more and more apparent, they've dropped the no. of uk shows drastically this year. Plus I think it's probably going to be the only year it'd really suit them to play Lock Up.

Jamie T - hasn't done anything in ages, but I'm imagining the reading crowd would love him.

Weezer - they occasionally do shows over here from time to time, so it's not impossible. Also I feel like it'd probably give the line up a better look even if it is a 'secret show' even just for name value, plus they're pretty dam good live!

BFS are the only real feasible one you suggest, Jamie T wouldn't never play The Pit and Weezer wouldn't be a secret set (especially due to the fact that they haven't played in the UK since 2011 so they'd be a big ticket seller). But I don't think it will be anyone you suggest.

Weezer - they occasionally do shows over here from time to time, so it's not impossible.

Weezer hardly ever play shows over here. They've played 5 UK shows in the last 9 years, I've been to 3 of them. There is no way on this earth they'd be booked as a secret act.

Edited by lightning1000