Beans on Toast

Guest Alzeefest

Jay is great!

I went to go see him on Saturday, only to be informed that he was on tour, then realised i was going to see him the day after :lol: If you aren't there for his music (you should be, it's great), go for his hilarious jokes and whit which he spends most of his set laughing about.

He's a great fella, shared many a pint with him down the years, and always happy to tell people how nice he is!

I think he did 6 sets at Glastonbury 2013 - ironic really after penning a song called "I cant get a gig at Glastonbury this year"

One of my highlights was stumbling (literally) across him in a very small tent hidden away at the back of the green fields for an hour. Sat on a sofa chilling out of the sunshine. Bliss.

It's awesome that he's managed to to play again this year! Was a brilliant moment on leftfield, him sat next to Billy Bragg singing 'Can't get a gig at Glastonbury'. He obviously loves the place and is a great performer, will definitely make sure I catch him again!

http://youtu.be/xpBYlWhHEzg (can't remember how to embed a video)

Edited by Dan R