Guest bsolxiv

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this girls hovering over the seat thing is a very new phenomenon. Only the last couple of years. It coincides with the massive influx of the hunter welly wearing, kate moss copying spoilt little madams you see all over the place.

Even girls arent as good as they used to be! What a depressing state of affairs.

It was unheard of that longdrops would break, now more and more are breaking each year as they simply werent designed to have someones full weight crouched on it.

Selfish, idiotic knobheads.

Edited by russycarps

Why anyone would consider standing / squatting on top of the long drop benches, risking it collapsing & falling into the pit below is beyond me - surely that's a worse prospect than a bit of wee on the seat (which they themselves are the cause of!).

I must have had to clean the seat first on about 90% of the loos I used this year - it's the one thing about Glastonbury that really winds me up. Sit down FFS!

Why anyone would consider standing / squatting on top of the long drop benches, risking it collapsing & falling into the pit below is beyond me - surely that's a worse prospect than a bit of wee on the seat (which they themselves are the cause of!).

I must have had to clean the seat first on about 90% of the loos I used this year - it's the one thing about Glastonbury that really winds me up. Sit down FFS!

no it's not

change the record russy

let me see, you're seriously suggesting that it's the women who make the most mess and are more likely to pee on the seat?

:lol:

Men DO use sit down loos to wee, and they stand up and almost inevitably piss on the seat. Which is doubly annoying, because they're also making people wait to use them when there'll be urinals not far away. Even where I work the men use the cubicles to wee.. and just about every time I need to wipe the seat to have a dump. No women use the mens toilets there.

More accurately, some men piss on the seat, as do some women.

ALL people who use toilets in public places, be they a festival or work, and leave them not as they would their own, are scrotes. And we've all been in a festival portaloo where someone's rubbed shit on the ceiling (practitioners of which are no doubt cited as part of a dying breed of 'old glasto' that certain posters would like to keep alive)

Thankfully the flushables are kept in reasonably good nick. As are the new composters.

The solution would seem to be "offer people good facilities and they'll keep them good, treat them like shit and they'll cover them in it"

Edited by UEF

You're talking absolute bollocks.

It is very definitely the women that make the most mess in the longdrops.

Crouching above the hole and pissing all over the seats IS a relatively new thing. And your wife and daughter are part of the disgusting problem.

you weren't aware of it, so it's a new thing.... to you

Our neighbour who usually goes with us says the cleanest loos on site are the ones my wife just used. She goes in armed to the teeth with cleaning stuff.. Dettox wipes, loo roll, wet wipes. She cleans the loo before and after she uses it. I'm curious as to how she's any problem to anyone

women make more mess in the loos than men...

it's still funny

More accurately, some men piss on the seat, as do some women.

ALL people who use toilets in public places, be they a festival or work, and leave them not as they would their own, are scrotes. And we've all been in a festival portaloo where someone's rubbed shit on the ceiling (practitioners of which are no doubt cited as part of a dying breed of 'old glasto' that certain posters would like to keep alive)

Thankfully the flushables are kept in reasonably good nick. As are the new composters.

The solution would seem to be "offer people good facilities and they'll keep them good, treat them like shit and they'll cover them in it"