Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

I used to love them, but now they really just need to go away. They've been releasing the same album with a different gimmick attached to it for 10 years now. The next album appears to be heading in the same direction

I thought the last one was substantially better than the few preceding it, but they've never really done anything different or interesting. I think they practically define middle-of-the-road inoffensive rock. It's hard to really hate them or not enjoy the occasional song, but they're just not an exciting band.

I dunno whether I wanna go to the tour. Like Arctic Monkeys I've kinda got a bit bored of them since discovering more interesting music, mostly via eFests. Hmm. Like I wanna see them but it'll cost a lot won't it? Hmm.

Their shows never change. If you've seen them pause in the middle of a song while Grohl holds his hand to his ear and lets the crowd sing for him, you've seen all they offer.

Their shows never change. If you've seen them pause in the middle of a song while Grohl holds his hand to his ear and lets the crowd sing for him, you've seen all they offer.

Yeah exactly, I saw them at Leeds in 2012, and whilst I loved it, it was exactly the same as every televised festival performance they did in 2011.

Yeah. Rather diverse, eclectic mix of rock influences all contained within the album, unique vocal production, etc.. I do think it's the most progressive FF album

In the same way that there's a "most progressive Coldplay album".

Back on topic....

Lamb have announced they're touring in October/November. Don't think the Bristol O2 is the best venue for them, but I gotta go nevertheless. Jealous of you fuckers near other cities who get to see them in cooler venues.

Back on topic....

Lamb have announced they're touring in October/November. Don't think the Bristol O2 is the best venue for them, but I gotta go nevertheless. Jealous of you fuckers near other cities who get to see them in cooler venues.

Can't wait.

Edited by dentalplan

The Cure are going to tour I feels it

I had a dream last night that they announced a festival where they were headlining all three nights. It was called Cure-azy. When I woke up I got really excited then realised it wasn't real. Absolutely gutted.