T In The Park 2014

Guest harryomatic

glasto usually blows most of the festivals out of the water with their lineups. id be surprised if they didnt do so again even if the rest of them all seem to be in decline. variety at glasto is amazing. T normally do a good job at getting decent undercards at least for variety. in comparison to any other festival announced so far we can be slightly pleased with more to be announced yet.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

queens of the stone age would be a great addition but where would they play? they would be a better alternative to calvin harris and could headline radio 1 instead of elbow but cant see it happening. would be great if they did though

Well if you consider that I'll be spending the best part of 2k going to Download, Sonisphere and Leeds but not T, despite living in Moray, you can probably tell I disagree. This year's line up isn't as bad as the last 2 but I just can't bring myself to buy a ticket for a festival where a man who plays CDs is considered headline worthy.

Would happily welcome QOTSA, Vampire Weekend, Enter Shikari (would be a fun transmissions headliner), Foster the People, The Hives, Drenge, Warpaint, Cage the Elephant, Nero, Architects, Circa Waves and Royal Blood to our line up. Half of them won't happen though. This saddens me.

im still hoping the black keys may get announced with their new album due out at some point but its a long shot.

i did hear that lana del rey is probably going to be announced in the next lot of announcements, whenever that may be

Hello all, been a following the forum for a while but taken a while to post. Having looked at the R&L press release vampire weekend are an 'exclusive festival performance', and the hives are an 'exclusive prerformance' but arctic monkeys, ymas and jake bugg are also asterixed so thinking this could just be england and wales? http://www.readingfestival.com/sites/www.readingfestival.com/files/RL%20Announcement%20PR%2010%2003%2014%20Final.pdf

Also, any chance massive attack could be added? They have a gap in their schedule between the 11th and 14th july and are in europe.

Would happily welcome QOTSA, Vampire Weekend, Enter Shikari (would be a fun transmissions headliner), Foster the People, The Hives, Drenge, Warpaint, Cage the Elephant, Nero, Architects, Circa Waves and Royal Blood to our line up. Half of them won't happen though. This saddens me.

Edited by BGW

We Are Scientists were also brilliant tonight. Would be a great Transmissions headliner against Calvin, Elbow and Ben Howard.

While waiting for the bus back to Edinburgh, I overheard two people who'd just been to Haim. One of them said "they're gonna be so famous, they'll probably be headlining T next year". No. Just no.