NFR NFC

Guest guypjfreak

That is indeed a glorious mouth drooling quantity to take in, and I tip my hat to you. I've read about this skittle vodka over and over again. There's nothing for it, I'm going to have to make the stuff and bring it with me to the festival. Once there I will be able to savour it's distinction for the first time. cokebabies - can you help me out? Do I just throw in a bag of skittles into a bottle of vodka as soon as I am physically able, or should I use less than a bag, should I leave them for less time etc etc. Any input on how to make this demented sounding drink would be gratefully appreciated. I'm already getting the feeling that the liquid will surpass the taste of ambrosia. If it does, we'd better send a crate or two of the stuff up to the Weather Gods. My word are they going to be so appreciative. Or at least I think they are. I don't really know as I've never tried the stuff. I mean, they could end up at the extreme of fighting each other or tickling each other with feathers. Best be on the safe side, we're going to have to Mickey Finn them with drugs as well.

NFR NFC

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

That is indeed a glorious mouth drooling quantity to take in, and I tip my hat to you. I've read about this skittle vodka over and over again. There's nothing for it, I'm going to have to make the stuff and bring it with me to the festival. Once there I will be able to savour it's distinction for the first time. cokebabies - can you help me out? Do I just throw in a bag of skittles into a bottle of vodka as soon as I am physically able, or should I use less than a bag, should I leave them for less time etc etc. Any input on how to make this demented sounding drink would be gratefully appreciated. I'm already getting the feeling that the liquid will surpass the taste of ambrosia. If it does, we'd better send a crate or two of the stuff up to the Weather Gods. My word are they going to be so appreciative. Or at least I think they are. I don't really know as I've never tried the stuff. I mean, they could end up at the extreme of fighting each other or tickling each other with feathers. Best be on the safe side, we're going to have to Mickey Finn them with drugs as well.

NFR NFC

Hola NFR NFC family, long time lurker first time poster (ahem)..

As some of you know i am not attending the festival this year, but that doesnt mean i cant do my bit for the gods.

So ive made it all the way to the equator, to try and make them happy, to show my dedication. And you know what? Its cold here. And wet. This can only be a godly test of one's wills. A test it is my duty to pass so Somerset can be sunny when it matters most.

Either that, or i should have chosen somewhere other than Ecuador.

Anyway, much love to you all.

NFR NFC

As some of you know i am not attending the festival this year, but that doesnt mean i cant do my bit for the gods.

So ive made it all the way to the equator, to try and make them happy, to show my dedication. And you know what? Its cold here. And wet. This can only be a godly test of one's wills. A test it is my duty to pass so Somerset can be sunny when it matters most.

NFR NFC

NFR NFC