Full line-up is out....

Guest jamiejc

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wondered if the names of DJs "ring" with anyone... I'm positive you could announce a list of made up DJs like "DJ Wubwub, Digital Gorilla, WILLY FOGG, Zippy & Bungle" and people would go mental

Loads of mint DJ's added. Hackman, Mosca, Youngsta, MC PHERESON, MY NEW LENG, GORGON CITY, JAMIE JONES, WAZE AND ODYSSEY, just to name a few!! BOOOMM. Yes I am proper buzzing now!!!

Edited by whisty

This will be my first Glasto and I must admit I am on the whole disappointed with the line up..

There are no WOW acts to me as there have been in previous years. Most people that are playing are playing other festivals anyway..?

Can anyone confirm this is the final line up??

Looks good to me though I'm disappointed by the high profile omissions (The National!?, MBV!?)

Some good additions that I hadn't seen before - Ulrich Schnauss, 65daysofstatic, Carl Craig

And I'm so glad Fuck Buttons are playing Saturday instead of Friday - Portishead, Fuck Buttons, The xx will do me for headliners :)