What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury?

Guest Arriente

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is ready to go, just moved my bag down stairs to my bedroom from spare room as I start my trip down tomorrow evening. Everything but cider in the bag, also carrying some additional weight to be dispensed of tomorrow evening in the form of fathers day present assuming i dont drink it first!

The excitement of our first grandchild arriving into the world on Friday has thrown us a bit, but I have put my clothes aside, and have started a bit of a Glastonbury pile in the spare bedroom.

I am looking forward to bringing our solstice baby with us in a few years time.

Ran the Torbay Half Marathon for Brain Tumour Research in memory of my Dad who passed away in April. It's a good way to get fit for walking round the farm. Set off in the morning can not wait now

:O( Used online checklist thing to put list in. Ticked off half the things yesterday. Opened this morning to discover it thinks we've got 2,200 items in our checklist.

Not even I take that much. It wont open. I can't remember what was left. :O(( I have proved to OH I am capable of getting clothes, shoes and toiletries for a week into a 30 litre bag though.

Finished packing both of our bags. An equal balance of the heavy stuff between me and MrRookin. Then he tried to pick his up... Due to spastic diplegia which causes him to walk on his toes and therefore affects his balance he couldn't even stand still - kept toppling backwards! So had to transfer everything that was even remotely heavy into mine.

Really glad I've been working out to prepare for the festival as my bag is now ridiculous!