New DAFT PUNK.... If only they were playing...

Guest Baby On A Stick

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a huge DP fan as I always thought there was a lot of repetitive filler on the albums, but I'm dead excited about this album and the first single release. I've heard the Coachella snippet about 3 times and I cannot get it out of my head, not that I want to. Awesome list of collaborators too. I just hope it lives up to the hype and it something really special.

Chance of a slot or guest slot at Glasto = 0.

not really in to DP but my son just sent me this

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=556108981079204&set=a.204822222874550.47696.203513586338747&type=1&theater

soz if its been up before

is there a FB thing for all the stages cos i cant find any ??

Edited by guypjfreak

i'm really not sure if that new one is real or not... the vocals in the verses sound odd, like they're not Pharrell / produced differently. could well be the real thing but what with all these fake versions leaking i'm just not willing to believe anything until Daft Punk themselves release it on their website

You're both right - they've hardly been known for them and it doesn't really matter (still an excellent song), it's just the new added verses that I find a bit crap (i.e. the bits not heard previously), most of their songs hardly have lyrics, maybe that's the issue! Too many words in this one! ;)

I'm sure they'll grow on me!

Edited by GlastoSimon