New DAFT PUNK.... If only they were playing...

Guest Baby On A Stick

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every now and then a song/tune chokes me up, this is one of them. That tune moves me and I simply cannot wait for that to be released and hopefully an album to match the greatness of that song. That will be the summer tune of 2013.

Here's hoping and praying for a guest appearance by Daft Punk on Nile's West Holts gig!!!

Interesting quote from DP Re touring this album and what it could mean if they do tour and include Glasto on it next year or the year after........Thomas says "we have no current plans" to tour the new record. "We want to focus everything on the act and excitement of listening to the album. We don't see a tour as an accessory to an album." When they do finally hit the road, he added, it will be with a career-encompassing set list, not one overly focused on the new materi

Edited by ThomThomDrum

as it's all live no samples - must be spliced - taking a touring band on the road may be logistically more difficult for them, especially if fans want old stuff. It's going to be a tricky thing to set up, if they do tour, my guess is there won't be many shows.

Will people on hearing they've gone all live band no samples stand at gigs yelling the plural I guess, "Judii" (Bob Dylan joke for the old folks)

Very much mashers..........quality aint great on it

That SNL teaser with Pharrell and Nile Rodgers that they played at Coachella? Cringtasitic! EEK!..........

Think I will listen to the music before looking at any more video...........yikes!

Edited by ThomThomDrum