Best tactics for getting lucky in the resale?

Guest GeoHall

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I buy a ticket using my card for somebody else, using their reg, do I have to put my address in as the purchaser or will it default to the registered person?

I've always been first on the ticket page and paid the balance for others so have no idea how it works as above.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Edited by whisty

Here is the information needed in the order it comes up once you get that precious page up, handy to get all the information typed into word beforehand to save a typo!! I usually am literally unable to type due to the stress of the situation!

If your debit card does not have a password already make an online purchase and set one up now. Otherwise this will waste valuable time on Sunday and may cost you a ticket. If your card is declined Seetickets will lock your registration for 20 minutes before you can attempt to buy a ticket again!

screen one

number of tickets

registration numbers for each person

postcode (used for registration) for each person

screen two

confirming the names & the primary postal address, this will default to that of the 1st person entered

screen three

email

email confirm

long card number

start date

end date

issue number (if applicable)

CVV number

contact phone number

screen four

confirms purchase from see

And breathe!!! Then spend remainder of day checking for an e mail as you still don't believe you have a ticket!!

Good luck everybody! :)

If I buy a ticket using my card for somebody else, using their reg, do I have to put my address in as the purchaser or will it default to the registered person?

I've always been first on the ticket page and paid the balance for others so have no idea how it works as above.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Sorry to ask again, but does this mean I can change the name to -let's say my father owns the credit card (which is neccessary for an intl. booking)-, but the system will still keep my name for the ticket, or do I get it wrong?

Edited by StoneCircle

The DNS link was fixed - and if you set your host file to this, make sure you change it back before 21st as you'll only go through to the one server, rather than have a shot at both (http://bigdatablog.co.uk/) Also, I've always seen that any back door (hehe) routes are posted on here, but the chat rooms do tend to crash so I will be getting up EARLY and stalking these threads in plenty of time. I'm sure one year they stopped people logging into the chatrooms during the sale time unless you were already registered / logged in (I could be making this up though) get logged on here in plenty of time. And stalk Twitter too - the DNS tip was on there in October too. Is it only 4? I thought we could buy 8? Good luck everyone, I hope we all win! xx

I posted this in another thread, but I had a couple of questions. Which is the thread folks will be communicating on for tip tomorrow morning, and has anyone VERIFIED that the host/IP change will not work anymore? I did it to both my Mac and work PC and I am thinking I should delete it off at least one of them. Thanks for the help and good luck to you all!