Do efest meets still happen?

Guest greenfairy43

Rabid & I were having a bit of a reminisce about a particularly drunken efestivals meet in Brighton a few years ago, one of 2 (or is it three? I've been on. The first one went on for three days :dancer: The second involved very wrecked cooking whilst in such a state eating was not an option & the third involved Anne Frank, Sponge Bob & some rizlas. :party:

I was wondering apart from the Glasgow meets, do any other efest meets occur outside of festival season? There's one thing that is pretty much guaranteed is that efesters know how to party!!

Only ones am aware of that still happen are as you say in Glasgow.

Used to love travelling all over the UK for eFest meets.. Think Ive been to London a couple of times, Manchester a few times, Brighton, Newcastle and a few others too.

I remember going to a couple of efests manchester meets before I even started on efests, probably around 2003/2004. A few people I knew used to come on here alot like chelle, soggy, riff and crewealexandra to name a few.

They have long gone.

Perhaps people are not as friendly or as ballsy as they used to be

Edited by thetime

I remember going to a couple of efests manchester meets before I even started on efests, probably around 2003/2004. A few people I knew used to come on here alot like chelle, soggy, riff and crewealexandra to name a few.

They have long gone.

Perhaps people are not as friendly or as ballsy as they used to be

Edited by Paul ™

|

There was definitely a forum add on that you used to have which allowed you to create sub-forums (am 100% sure they were called groups), around 3 years ago.

And there used to be a calender, you could view upcoming events, birthdays etc though not sure you could add events on to that (maybe that function was disabled)

yeah, there was that groups thing. It wasn't possible to continue with it after a forums upgrade.

Soz, I misunderstood/misread, and thought you were saying that was done thru the forums calendar (which was never set up with user access, when it existed).

Edited by eFestivals

• 10 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2023 at 5:39 PM, Crazyfool01 said:

are you talking a Glastonbury festival one ? or one outside of that? because both exist 

Meets used to be done in Dicussions as not everyone went to Glasto and posted there. Used to be pretty good meeting up with new folk.

I think times have changed a bit as Discussions runs a little slower now.

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, wazz69 said:

Efest (Electric Forest Festival) was an annual music and arts festival held in Rothbury, Michigan. However, due to the dynamic nature of event schedules and circumstances, I recommend checking the official Electric Forest Festival website, social media channels, or relevant news sources for the most up-to-date information regarding whether Efest meets are still happening and any details about their upcoming events.

that's not what is meant by the topic title.