"And the third headliner is..."

Guest Yellow_Fellow

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND THE THIRD HEADLINER, PERFORMING HIS FIRST EVER LIVE GIG. THEY CALL HIM THE KING OF LEEDS FEST IT IS........

"nope, and yes Beyonce was a late add but I'm thinking who actually could be a late add now in those positions? You have 30 STM, Paramore,but what do they have holding them back? They have announced euro dates, they have no UK dates that need selling out. If honest, I really mean't moreso the subbing slots of the main stage. Vampire Weekend aren't going to sub. There is Bloc Party but still, what's stopping them from announcing?"

AND THE THIRD HEADLINER, PERFORMING HIS FIRST EVER LIVE GIG. THEY CALL HIM THE KING OF LEEDS FEST IT IS........

"nope, and yes Beyonce was a late add but I'm thinking who actually could be a late add now in those positions? You have 30 STM, Paramore,but what do they have holding them back? They have announced euro dates, they have no UK dates that need selling out. If honest, I really mean't moreso the subbing slots of the main stage. Vampire Weekend aren't going to sub. There is Bloc Party but still, what's stopping them from announcing?