Line up announced

Guest luckysalt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wondering if GaGa is just going to miss festivals out and do a arena tour instead. Time will tell I guess.

Not sure how much Benicassim is to go by but by the looks of it they share activity with T, V and sometimes Glasto although Gorrilaz was a replacement.

Edited by rug568

I thought I'd just update you, now I've had a chance to speak to the guy Gazza, he hasn't left the site, he's unable to post as can't without it being checked. I can tell you that for 100%.

well, that's because you gazza said you'd they'd leave this website, but then proceeded to flounce around like a twat saying but not doing. So your his words were taken at face value, and you he was helped on your his way.

As you say, you he can still post as gazza, but you he chooses not to, apart from by using another account by the name of 'thewayiam'.

well, that's because you gazza said you'd they'd leave this website, but then proceeded to flounce around like a twat saying but not doing. So your his words were taken at face value, and you he was helped on your his way.

As you say, you he can still post as gazza, but you he chooses not to, apart from by using another account by the name of 'thewayiam'.

funny you should say that he said last time he did that, he just continued to post and eventually got it taken off.

i have read where it was thought quite an extreme measure to do something about it at the time as you put it by other people on here but that's for him to deal with.

you actually have no idea what connection i have to the guy at all lol

that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

'Gazza' has not been stopped from posting. 'Gazza' has not had any posts deleted. 'Gazza' has chosen not to post at all.

I know 100% what connection you have to 'the guy'.

We're not all as stupid as you. :)