Line up announced

Guest luckysalt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do feel it's pretty bad the way a certain moderator treats him, maybe he's embarrassed about his lamentable record in predicting this year's headliners for festivals? I think certain posters will always disagree with Gazza, whatever he says.

you what? :lol:

I don't do predictions, I work from info.

The only thing going on towards gazza is that I'll always point out porkies. Shoot the truth if you want to.

I really don't know why people are trying to stick up for Gazza... if he is lame enough to make a new account after supposedly quitting the forum he deserves all the stick he gets... he deserves even more stick for making it so obvious it is him... he deserved some of the stick beforehand as well but that is a different story. Probably the best option is just to ignore him... that's what I started doing before he "left"

Edited by SOAD

I really don't know why people are trying to stick up for Gazza... if he is lame enough to make a new account after supposedly quitting the forum he deserves all the stick he gets... he deserves even more stick for making it so obvious it is him... he deserved some of the stick beforehand as well but that is a different story. Probably the best option is just to ignore him... that's what I started doing before he "left"

know u won't u fool cause its not. Gazza uses this computer, that has not been denied.

Use your ip address, use your cookies, use anything u want, u cannot guarantee this is Gazza.

I'm the other guy, if someone comes on here just0o post new and starts getting flamed, part of you would want to jus fuck off.

I'll admit that coming on and mentioning the killers iow post was a bit silly but I'd seen it and thought I'll have some fun as seen the previous comments.

This is not the same person.

Supposedly is a very good word to use here. No offence SOAD, but hush, you have no facts more than anyone else. All post is based on no facts except, it's the same computer, he only really used the PC for much of this to be fair, now he doesn't do that, there is not much use. I had a shift change pattern at work, I therefore use it at a different time to when I previously did moreso.

Well if you attack new users with just a, it used the same computer stuff. What exactly do you expect?

How about you let it go?

I cannot 100% confirm, but just tell you that I am not Gazza.

You cannot 100% confirm that I am not a different guy, but just tell me I'm not.

Babyquack told someone else to just give it a rest. I'm new to debate festivals and that's all.

Gazza everyone types different from each other just by the way they say things and certain phrases they use, its hard to change and pretend you are someone else

We all know its you, you might be trying to prove some sort of point but you type in the exact same manner as Gazza and there is no chance that someone just randomly using the same computer would be this alike

So this bloke (Gazza) admits they use the same computer but it's not the same person?? What is this 1 computer in the village hall or something?

I actually used to like most of Gazza's points as most were well written and thought out however this is bordering on the ridiculous, actually it's not bordering on it anymore it's completly ridiculous. Anyone with half a brain can work out your the same person.

Anyway, continue to pretend all you want, it's sad so I feel very sorry for you.

Pretty much doing everything I said again and more... one you are telling people what to do... two you are ignoring any of the facts... three you have same exact style of prose as him... four you are so vehemently denying all of this that there can be no doubt you are Gazza.. I am going to let it go... I haven't said much about it before now but it's getting so pathetic I needed to say something... in fact now since you have told me to hush etc I'll tell you something to do... if you so badly just want to be a "new" user debating festivals just do that and stop responding to all of the Gazza comments it's so tiresome it's unbelievable... everyone is going to think you're Gazza... you're never gonna change that so stop cluttering up threads and just be a normal decent user who actually just debates stuff. If you ignore it people will stop saying it as much... now I'm going to ignore you from now on... it's so much easier than talking to you.. Hope you enjoyed being spoken to like a child... it's what you do to pretty much everyone else. "Hush"... frikkin unbelievable.

So this bloke (Gazza) admits they use the same computer but it's not the same person?? What is this 1 computer in the village hall or something?

I actually used to like most of Gazza's points as most were well written and thought out however this is bordering on the ridiculous, actually it's not bordering on it anymore it's completly ridiculous. Anyone with half a brain can work out your the same person.

Anyway, continue to pretend all you want, it's sad so I feel very sorry for you.

Few things

1- this is the most attention the V board has had for a year so well done

2- I liked Gazza I never slagged him off and I thought he got unfair comments hurled his way at times, but it did seem like he was in every single forum predicting the line ups, if thats what he wanted to do, fair enough, he can and if he has gone, thats a shame.

3- I didn't see the run up to Gazza leaving so reading this thread is the first i've heard of that he's left, but this guy called thewayiam, if you aren't Gazza, then do yourself a favour and just shut the fuck up about him. Why mention him at all, if you want to post about festivals, you should have just done that, you brought up Gazza yourself, I myself believe its you as well, because why do it otherwise. Mate just go back to being Gazza, you're digging yourself a big hole, there's been times in the beginning on here me and neil haven't got on, and i've had insults chucked my way from other users just man up and get on with it lifes too short.

If you aren't Gazza, forget this thewayiam user, delete it, start a new and don't mention Gazza again.

I can see Reading getting more like V this year, I mean its always successful for them, so why not, end of the day Reading doesn't have a core fanbase to alienate IMO, Its just younger festival goers/first timers same as V so go for whats in the charts and do whatever you can to sell out your festival, afterall they're a business first and foremost