Sold out

Guest Douzeper

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't give up if you were unlucky. We managed to get tickets this year, but was in your position last year. I was surprised at how easy it was to get tickets in the resale.

Probably doesn't make you feel any better at this point in time, but there is still hope!

Kev

Edited by elias

:( didn't make it this time. Ah well, fingers crossed for the re-sale, and congrats to those who managed it.

Hopefully they'll hold back on any Rolling Stones announcement until after resale otherwise that day will be a nightmare... or even better, 3 disappointing headliners would be great in terms of ticket refunds.

Seven people trying for four tickets - 8 computers, 12 phones and finally made it thanks to Drewstrat.

So sorry for those who weren't lucky.

This year it will be a different dynamic for our group. Two of our five regulars won't be going because they've got a holiday in Australia but another of the gang will be bringing his wife so it will be three men and one woman instead of five men.

Until now I've not really allowed myself to get too excited about Glasto in case of disappointment but now I can start Glastobating again.

Next comes the worry in April about getting a Campervan Field ticket.

One tip to those who weren't lucky, one year the Western Daily Press - the morning newpaper published in Bristol ran a competition to enable people to buy tickets. If you won the competition it didn't get you a ticket, just the right to buy one, but there are all sorts of little things like that to look out for as well as the main resale.

Edited by grumpyhack

I got through the old fashined way refreshing the link from the website. I'm not sticking up for see but their site must get some amount of hits and sadly there's always going to be those who miss out. Happened to our group in 2011 but everyone who wanted to go managed to get in resales.