Word Association Game

The trouble is that Goat kept me going back to kids, which we've just had. Then I thought that in Welsh regiments we have Goat MAJORS. (And even a pub of that name in the centre of Cardiff.

_64513087_goatmajorinside.jpg

So um,um,um here's Major Lance

Among the things I love at Glastonbury are the amazing LIGHT shows in places like Arcadia. Enough to bring down any passing Virgin jets!

Feeding the Fish also did a great light stick show in the Cabaret Tent in 2013 and are well worth catching if they return.

Two examples of why they say Glastonbury isn't just about the music.

Edited by grumpyhack

I think some of the music chosen in part show the age of posters on here but I came across this the other day and it's uncannily accurate.  See how you get on.

http://www.playbuzz.com/samsterling10/can-we-guess-your-age-by-your-vocabulary

Got me right to within a year. Scary. 

How close was the guesstimate to your real age Brandycoke?

You can't get much faster than LIGHTNING

Happy memories seeing Lightnin Hopkins in one of the American Blues Tours in the late sixties, along with Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee.

Some songs just keep going.

Edited by grumpyhack

REAPER Another one of those songs built on a very simple but glorious riff.

My age came out at 67 and I'm 66.  So you and I must use very similar language Oneeye.  The comment was something about polite and well-educated with a broad use of language, so I'm not complaining.

STRANGER

Adge Cutler, founder of The Wurzels, spent part of his time as a roadie for Acker Bilk, who had this hit in 1961 (before Oneeye was born).

A convoluted claim to fame is that Mrs GH No 1's mum taught Acker Bilk at Pensford School.  Sadly Acker is another Grumpy Gonner.

I too was at The Wurzels set at Glastonbury.  And, yes, it was hot.