Word Association Game

If you overdo the chemistry you could get a PSYCHOTIC Reaction.

Back in 1966 we didn't have YouTube so probably didn't realise what a clean cut lot these were - all suits and ties - when their music suggested something else.

I also still have a great T shirt, bought many Glastonburys ago, that at first appears to have the Boots the Chemists logo on it, until you look more closely and see that it spells Bollocks.

Edited by grumpyhack

DOWN

Well they seem to shout A at the start and it also follows on from Dick Dale with up hill and DOWN Dale.

The Yardbirds are still touring but I think it's more of a name now for a collective with very few from the original band.

A stripped down Tiles from the quite nice album 4.

For anybody that needs a full Glastonbury set to keep em going till June. From the good old days! 

Edited by whisty

Usually you tile a WALL

Apologies as I'm sure I've posted this before but it has to be the finest version of Comfortably Numb with Van Morrison lifting the vocals and great backing from The Band. Even James Galway on flute and Snowy White atop the wall on guitar.

As he's doing the Glastonbury Extravaganza maybe Van will also be an addition to the full Glasto line up.  On a bad day he's horrendous but on form he's magnificent.

Edited by grumpyhack

FERRY

A good way to cross a river.  Ferry's 2014 set at Glasto was superb and a welcome alternative to Metallica for me.

I saw Tina a couple of years ago and she was excellent.  Sadly I think she's now hung up her wigs and has settled for a quiet life in Switzerland.

Edited by grumpyhack

Has to be the best concert day of my life. Sadly I only watched it on the telly at the time so wasn't in the crowd.  But so many superb performances with Queen stealing the show.

VIDEO

Way 

Funny Imelda was there almost every year since I started going 2007, finally caught her on the acoustic I think when Beyonce was playing maybe. Great set but not been back since. Hope she's back soon some time.

And with a bit more of her boom boom here. I was really surprised at her vocal range live, I'm not sure it comes across on vids or recordings, aint that just so for non live music!

Edited by whisty