Word Association Game

From my phone, I can't paste that link correctlycorrectly Mr hack, but from a mobile, I click on the share button (forward facing arrow) in Youtube and share to Gmail, then copy the link in the email, to paste in here. A pain, but it seems to work OK.

Edited by carlosj

PARADISE

One great bit of guitar deserves another.  Another southerner Snowy White, born in Barnstaple and grew up on the Isle of Wight.  Guitarman with Thin Lizzy and Roger Waters amongst others.

Congratulations on 2,000 Oneeye.  I've just noticed you're from Newton Abbott.  Have you ever done the Chagstock Festival - one of our favourites.

DASHBOARD :)

I haven't been to Chagstock, nor Beautiful Days I'm afraid grumps. We moved back down here to Newton Abbot a couple of years ago; lived in Hampshire for 30 years. Will definitely get round to it when life calms down a tad more :)

Might be joining the camper peeps if I get a ticket Thurs :) 

Loose link! There's a drink called Redds Wicked. Dub FX has made a career out of the Internet fame & looping sounds from his mouth to great effect. Love this video.

Like this one even more, especially when Woodnote show his stuff 2/3 of the way through.

Edited by whisty

Doh, beaten to it by Oneeye.  But I'll post anyway.

Great that you might be joining the CV Peeps Whisty.  Assuming all goes OK on Thursday we'll be a group of five (three old faces and two newbies) and will be aiming for E21,22 or 23.

So the link word is GAME

Great that you might be joining the CV Peeps Whisty.  Assuming all goes OK on Thursday we'll be a group of five (three old faces and two newbies) and will be aiming for E21,22 or 23.

So the link word is GAME

It's the Curry that swung it :)

Frontiers

Edited by whisty