Word Association Game

LEADER :)

Oh my, how I loved that track with young ears :)

Lead track on this Vid, First Reactions, turns into some kind of electro Jazz after the shouty man stops so if he gets on your nerves, might be worth waiting a minute or 2. maybe, possibly, love this track anyway. Excited to be seeing Bugge in a few weeks time. 

The Ice Cream Man sells Fab's. Grumpy gone away, not seen him post for a while, unusual.

Good luck to anybody trying this week/end.

Which reminds me, another person below I meant to go see and completely forgot, either last year or year before. And Carlos, I know I also missed Vintage Trouble & was a bit mad at myself so will be making up for that on 17/11/15, pop darn sarth and I'll treat you to some pie and mash with green gravy :)

Edited by whisty

Yes, was very lucky to get some, and also involved more of my family with eFests, maybe they'll come to the meet next year now (moral support for me, lol) likewise any and all are welcome to an NFRNFC meet too

Well I got back from a great holiday in Corfu on Thursday to discover that while I was away our BT Broadband hub had died.  And the earliest we could have a replacement was Monday!

Luckily Drewstrat in our gang got lucky so this year there will be five of us - three regulars and two newbies.

So we'll be Taking Five

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHdU5sHigYQ

But if Neil hasn't got a ticket (yet) who'll organise it?

He'll be ok I reckon, plenty of help offered on here.

I did turn up to this year's meet but observed from the fringes with Mrs Oneeye; no one had name stickers on so wasn't sure who was who, and not really knowing anyone we wimped out :)

Shame about that Oneeye.  Next time you must come and say hello.  Good to put faces to names.  I'll be there along with Drewstrat from this forum plus three others - one old hand and two Glasto newbies.  I've even got a Grumpyhack T Shirt with my avatar on it, so you should be able to spot me.