WWE

lharris92

Rusev and Henry closing the show was just baffling to me. It's a dumb question, but are all Americans really like these WWE crowds? They just go nuts every time someone mentions their country? Surely everyone isn't that patriotic!? USA! USA! :lol:

From what I understand they are...simple breed.

Rusev and Henry closing the show was just baffling to me. It's a dumb question, but are all Americans really like these WWE crowds? They just go nuts every time someone mentions their country? Surely everyone isn't that patriotic!? USA! USA! :lol:

Deluded arseholes wish WWE would learn its an international company and i don't enjoy sexual chocolate fighting a russian bear

Deluded arseholes wish WWE would learn its an international company and i don't enjoy sexual chocolate fighting a russian bear

If you listen to Vince Russo's podcast this week talking about the show, he sums it up perfectly by saying something along the lines of, "This is just pure Cold War USA vs. Russia from 1961 crap, I wasn't even born so why would I know or care about it?". It just reeks to me of a storyline being pushed by Vince. Like you've said, I don't think anybody outside of America can even begin to get behind it.

Edited by Andre91

If you listen to Vince Russo's podcast this week talking about the show, he sums it up perfectly by saying something along the lines of, "This is just pure Cold War USA vs. Russia from 1961 crap, I wasn't even born so why would I know or care about it?". It just reeks to me of a storyline being pushed by Vince. Like you've said, I don't think anybody outside of America can even begin to get behind it.

end of the day we are all still watching it week in week out and i presume we will all watch night of the champions and buy the network so Vince always wins

That's really cool, being happy that somebody has had to have emergency surgery for a serious injury.

Anyway, I'm not the biggest Reigns fan, I don't mind him at all, but it sucks for him that this injury has come now. Ambrose' return will be even more vital for the company now. I'd like to see him and Rollins in a WWE Title feud, if Seth cashes in soon.

Edited by Andre91

Nah it didn't offend me, I was just being picky :lol: no worries!

I don't mind Reigns, well I wouldn't mind him as a midcard wrestler but his current position as 'the next big thing' I don't agree with as there is plenty of better talent that could take his place. (Dean Ambrose :P). No way I would actually celebrate him being injured though hahaha.

So will Dean replace him tomorrow night? Seems the logical option.

Edited by CHRLY

I don't mind Reigns, well I wouldn't mind him as a midcard wrestler but his current position as 'the next big thing' I don't agree with as there is plenty of better talent that could take his place. (Dean Ambrose :P). No way I would actually celebrate him being injured though hahaha.

So will Dean replace him tomorrow night? Seems the logical option.

I can totally see why they want him as the next 'guy', but he just isn't ready yet. Let him have one more year of building him up, and then have WM32 as Reigns year. What I would love to happen tomorrow if for Cena to win (:lol:) by way of some sort of controversy, but to have taken a huge beating from Brock throughout the match, which leads to Rollins cashing in successfully. Then, the next night on Raw, Ambrose returns and we have their awesome feud again, leading to a HIAC match ;)

I'm not really bothered about Lesnar/Cena anymore. What I *think* will happen is Lesnar will retain until WM31 where Reigns beats him but like I say I couldn't care less really. What I want when Dean comes back is as much Seth vs Dean until it becomes boring, that last match between them was so good. Need more of that.