WWE

lharris92

ADR has been very stale over the last couple of years but he was a very good worker and always put on good matches. I think they should have made more of his face run. Love or hate him he accomplished a lot in his WWE career.

Great new Heyman interview, 2 hours long. The rests of the parts should be easy enough to find on the YouTube sidebar.

http://youtu.be/-0wHhBjoYm4

Has anyone watched his dvd/bluray documentary yet? I'm waiting on mine arriving.

Edited by When Jokers Attack

not watched the heyman dvd yet so no idea, heard it is good though.

as for del rio - probably a silly way to go as there was talk of him wanting out anyway at some point.

i really think he wasn't helped though as they would build him up heavily at points to then let him lose the heat or for it to tail off and the momentum to fizzle out, did get a bit samey though.

if the rumour i've heard is true (slapped a social media worker after a joke was made to another person then he found out and confronted them), then what action has been taken to the person who made the joke (potentially controversial).

there's also a photo of a promotional truck for the wwe that is advertising smackdown on a thursday, so we could potentially be seeing that happen at some point if its accurate, and they are also maybe looking to do some super show tv tapings - where raw/sd/superstars/main event will all be done on the same night to cut some costs. these are really only rumours though, so may not come to fruition.

as for tna - are they still trying to get a renewal with spike tv as its gone quiet in the last week or so

Im up for work at 4.55am so won't be watching live, thing is, do I look at the results or watch when I get home around 2.30... can I go the day without it being spoiled might be the bigger ask.

I have to say, I couldn't give a fuck about the undercard, but Lesnar better win the title

and whilst im here, anyone been play WWE Super Card on their mobile, DAMN its good and VERY addictive

I was actually disappointed with the whole thing to be honest.It just lacked that wow factor or moment in my opinion.

The lumberjack match descended into farce,whoever booked that deserves to be sacked instantly.Ambrose tried his best to pull something out the bag though and had some nice spots.

Brock looked like the ' beast' he's billed as last night.Really liked his in ring mocking of the dead man.

Orton Reigns was good but we called the finish as the match started which kind of ruined it for us.

Wyatt Jericho I honestly can't remember in that much detail despite thinking it was match of the night.

Props to Cena for agreeing to and enduring such punishment, shows that he is a legit tough guy.

I can't even call their title match a match though, it was a mauling. I've never seen a champion dominated like that before. I can't help but think that the WWE have set themselves up to fail with building Brock up so much, but also with having Cena get beat in such a way. He is the undisputed number one guy in the company, and he has been made to look like a jobber. I understand what they were trying to do with making Brock look like a beast, but but it can't be good for Cena to look so futile. Brock looks 100% unstoppable, and whoever does take the titles off him eventually will need to do it in a hugely convincing fashion.

They'll probably have him face Big Show like when he first won the title ages back.

I think Lesnar will face Rock IMO within the next 6 months.

If dirtsheets are to be believed, The Rock is who Vince is pushing for to Main Event WM31 against Brock. Where as Triple H is all for Reigns.

It may be unlikely, but the only way I can see Brock losing at the moment is if somewhere down the line the authority turn on him, and have Triple H, Orton, Kane and Rollins beat him down allowing Seth to successfully cash in.

I think the plan is to have Triple H v Reigns sooner then Mania,surely Reigns is scheduled for a Daniel Bryan style Wrestlemania title win?I'd read that they were scheduled to fight next PPV as it was the one when the Network was up for renewal so wanted to book it strong.

Personally I'd quite like to see Rollins cash in around Rumble time and be the champion for Mania,Reigns win the Rumble,keep Ambrose involved and have a Shield triple threat for the title with Reigns winning.Think Ambrose and Rollins could make Reigns look great.

So what's the deal now with Lesnar, will he defend every PPV? Or could he just quit while he's ahed now?

Also another thought (I have literally caught up on nearly everything that has a happened since like 2011 today) could we see Daniel Bryan return, a David vs Goliath type match? That would be great but the problem is there is just no superstar who could realistically beat Lesnar. He has beaten the streak and beaten the fave off WWE (not just beaten squashed) within the space of months. I'm very interested to see where they go with this.