WWE

lharris92

hernandez,

daniels had left recently, and potentially kazarian will be leaving soon as well.

know they still have a decent roster but all these guys leaving will either end up in RoH or maybe even GFW when that launches.

also another thing: Prince Devitt (from NJPW) has supposedly signed for the wwe,

Kaz left last weekend dude.

Thing is on the flipside, they gave new longterm contracts to Gunner, Robbie E, Spud and James Storm. Brought back Angelina Love, signed Britney, Crazy Steve, Knux's girlfriend who's name escapes me.

Hernadez, Daniels and Kaz [and also Sabin] have been around so long, I just think they want to freshen up the roster. WWE always used to do it. So really the numbers on contract aren't that different

But they do need to get their US TV sorted.

so in november, raw and smackdown are going to be taped in liverpool.

also, the dark match between main event and smackdown this week was Adrian Neville vs Sami Zayn, could be an indicator that they may be looking to bring one or both of them up at some point in a few months. good news if that's the case.

great swerve, think it would have been to predictable if it was ambrose as i think he's naturally a heel, and wouldn't have been good if it was reigns cause they're trying to build him up as a potential face of the company.

although now there's only really one dominant faction - the wyatts (until its seen what happens with hhh, orton and rollins).

that raw really was tailing off after the peak of wyatts/usos.

its a shame the shield are gone but at least we got an extra few months on top of what we were expecting from them.

great swerve, think it would have been to predictable if it was ambrose as i think he's naturally a heel, and wouldn't have been good if it was reigns cause they're trying to build him up as a potential face of the company.

Personally I think Reigns is the weakest shield memeber, as Ambrose and Rollins are way ahead of him both in the ring abilities and charisma.

I can only see only two reasons why WWE is pushing him hard to be the next star

1. His looks (WWE still likes big guys, despite the recent success of guys like Bryan and CM Punk)

2. His connection with The Rock's family

Seth Rollins should get the title at MITB. They will never have a better chance to put it on him, the situation is perfect. He is getting mega heat every time he is on screen, I'm not just saying it because of his appearance, but he can be the next CM Punk. I can see him being the anti-hero after this initial heel run.

so the darkest day of wwe has come to pass.

rip 3MB.

9 people got released today:

Drew Mcintyre

Jinder Mahal

Aksana

Curt Hawkins

Teddy Long (rip 1 on 1 wit da undataka & tag team matches playa)

camacho

brodus clay

yoshi tatsu

evan bourne

and some referee.

best news of all is JTG is still employed.

but seriously i'm going to have a minutes silence for the death of 3MB

Watched Slammiversary yesterday and it was a really decent PPV, seems, hopefully TNA are taking a step in the right direction.

Tommy Dreamer and his House of Hardcore are turning up at Impact this week, always love these invasion angles

AND in what could be fantastic TNA have confirmed that Matt Hardy is returning at the New York shows and will be teaming with Jeff and Bully said on twitter do you guys want Hardys v Team 3D

That is the sort of match that should be on PPV but would be awesome to see that again.

Next PPV they should do triple threat ladder match Team 3D v Hardys v The Wolves.