Films

Rufus Gwertigan

Seen the adverts for this on tv and very excited aswell to see it.I really enjoy Pitt's film choices and performances,astounded he hasn't won an Oscar yet.

The film looks to have a "Lucky Number Sleven" vibe to it.

I saw the trailer at the cinema, I also think that Pitt is both a talented actor and someone who makes a good choice of the scripts he chooses on the whole. I'll be looking forward to this one.

Wasn't overly impressed by Dredd to be honest.Thought it was a decent watch but wouldn't bother with a second screening.No sub plot and very little else going on.

3D wasn't all that impressive other than the scene towards the end with Mama going through the window.All I kept thinking was how awesome Avatar 2 is going to look in 3D lol.

Liked the look of "Loopers" aswell,they showed the trailer before Dredd.I love Joseph Gordon Levitt,the lead in the 'Loopers'.He is another one who chooses great roles.

I want to see that as it's by the guy that directed Brick which I thought was brilliant. The name is fucking shit tho, it sounds like a kids film.

I am quite looking forward to "The Sweeney"

there, I admitted it.

I thought about seeing it but they showed one of those spoof orange movies things at the cinema and it was so stupid and bad it has put me off seeing it completely.

I want to see that as it's by the guy that directed Brick which I thought was brilliant. The name is fucking shit tho, it sounds like a kids film.

Joseph Gordon Levitt tweeted a picture last night of one of the movie posters that someone had graffitied to say 'Poopers' along with some choice tag lines.Was quite funny.

my cousin. I'm not giving away any further details because its their personal life. and no - its not Ray.

Enough to say I am looking forward to meeting this person at some family party (if they stay together).

That's fair enough. Can't blame a brother for trying.

Apparently Wolf Creek is the Australian's answer to Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Filmed in HD Handy cam and meant to be scary as shit. Think it'll be a long time till I pluck up the courage to watch it.

Most of there films merge into one for me. I dont find them especially scary. I did catch one a while back called "The Collector". Some weirdo has booby trapped a familys home with a wide array of painful traps. It had me shouting out loud in parts and really cringing..

Most of there films merge into one for me. I dont find them especially scary. I did catch one a while back called "The Collector". Some weirdo has booby trapped a familys home with a wide array of painful traps. It had me shouting out loud in parts and really cringing..

Texas Chainsaw Massacre was in my head weeks after watching it. Had a really fucked up dream that Leatherface came into my room and started screaming at me or something, woke up with a cold sweat and everything.

It's probably the fact that I have a really good imagination that I find these films so disturbing. But sometimes I think it's healthy to be really scared. The Collector just sounds like a spin-off from Saw

Edited by BlackHole2006