2013 lineup

Guest guitarbhoy1888

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a tweet copied here somewhere saying that Download and Rockness should standby. Download then confirmed, Rockness hasn't and this was before the date change of Rockness so all bets are off. Also Dave Grohl has confirmed this week that he is not touring with QOTSA despite drumming on their latest album. He hinted that the next Grohl/Homme collaboration would be another TCV project. Hope not as they were shite at Download '10.

As far as I'm aware the date still hasn't been officially confirmed. The best we have is that it is definitely coming back. It was originally hinted at the traditional same weekend as Download but seems to now be hinted at teh weekend before. This would seem to make sense to avoid clashing with the Stone Roses event at Glasgow Green. I notice efests has the date pasted up but as yet there is nothing on the official site. This will cause a ballache if true for locals and the police as the Mountain Bike World Cup is being held at the other end of the road at Fort William. They have gone out of their way to avoid this clashing before and to be honest I can't see the police being happy about it at all. I'm not sure that any date is definite yet.

The Knife could be an interesting act for the Clash Arena, I just recieved an email from their website, they have a new album coming out called Shaking the Habitual and a European 2013 tour to follow. I think Jim should snap them up. http://theknife.net/...LP&utm_term=...

Edited by pothead pixie