2013 lineup

Guest guitarbhoy1888

i don't think it will say anything about the rest of the lineup

there will still be a dance headliner i guess

look back at the last few lineups. all followed the same pattern (rock act, big dance act, a random one)

hoping the dance act is daft punk. realistically probably be fatboy slim or C&S

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a one off, they haven't had anyone like that pretty much ever. The Prodigy when they headlined in 09 weren't big enough to headline a major fest, hence they didn't. The Strokes were either, co-head at best.

Will also point out, it was a dance fest that gave Kasabian their 1st ever festival headline set.

T had him this year so they won't have him next year.

We know he's up to something, but I must admit that Rockness is a bit of a punt - hence him only being a rumour.

But in answer to Paul, he might not be doing RN, but if he did he'd be in with a shout of headlining. He's bigger than you're obviously thinking.

Edited by eFestivals

Where did this rumour come from Neil ??

Seems a bit random ?

we've got some info that Guetta is doing a headline show at around the time of Rockness. In the absence of knowing the exact place he's playing, Rockness is the most obvious guess.

As I've said above that's a bit of a punt, but it is a punt based on what should be good info about what Guetta is up to. But we're not betting the house on it, which is why it's been listed only as a rumour and not 'strong rumour'.

Edited by eFestivals