2013 lineup

Guest guitarbhoy1888

The only time i went in the main entrance was about 5 years ago and we strolled straight in.

Since then we have arrived by van in the campervan, to our delight search free. They do open the van door but there is so much stuff they just think 'fuck that' for searching. I think it's just to make sure no people are hiding in the back.

Usually always lose a few tins on the way in though, it's worth the risk.This will be the 2nd year my other half's work are going with a stall/gazebo, so we will stash a few crates of beer in the back again and just refill our pockets every so often, it was a blessing last year!going in to the stall empty handed then reappearing loaded with tins!

Not long now...

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 weeks to go!!!

The day splits are up on the facebook page for the main acts, but not on the actual RockNess website yet.

Hopefully get some more announcements soon so round out the lineup. Come on RockNess you do yourself no favours by not telling us anything, except trying to punt tickets - you need band/DJ announcements to do that, not just coach travel offers and the return of the jagertruck!