2013 Headliners

Guest Andre91

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think you can rule Green Day out of Download and R&L (the later I think are locked in for R&L 2014, I might be wrong, it's hunch).

Blink do have a newish album in neighbourhoods, just it was shit lol. I really don't want Paramore as I've assigned myself to a day ticket almost for Maiden and i might have to make two trips, not going for the weekend whatever as it's just not for me.

I personally think muse would be an awesome third headliner especially as the friday seems the only slot left which tends to be the lighter day. Also no doubt have a new album coming out so i hope they play somewhere :)

Just to recap on the Pearl Jam rumour.

Guy in PJ forum said they are gonna play, who appears to have source (by getting Rammstein & Iron Maiden correct a month before they were announced)

They also would fit in the 3 headliners from 3 different countries hint and the had a band member (Matt Cameron) play at DL 2012 clue.

Edited by AcademicPistol