The Dirty Independence Question

Kyelo

39 minutes ago, LJS said:

If she dismissed self Id as meaningless why is your Tory government blocking it? With your support.

because its an unworkable  crock of shit that even its avocates don't agree with

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

because its an unworkable  crock of shit that even its avocates don't agree with

...but works fine in loads of other places including Ireland.  

Just now, Neil said:

so sturgeon and scotlanda re inferior as they couldn't get it to work?

they couldn't get it to work because your bigoted Tory government blocked it. With your support.

Just now, LJS said:

they couldn't get it to work because your bigoted Tory government blocked it. With your support.

it wasn't the tory govt who ignored a prisoner's self id @(tho they would have agreed with the sg about it!).

1 minute ago, Neil said:

it wasn't the tory govt who ignored a prisoner's self id @(tho they would have agreed with the sg about it!).

Absolutely nothing to do with the legislation in question. How could it be? It had been blocked by the Tories with your support.

2 minutes ago, LJS said:

Absolutely nothing to do with the legislation in question. How could it be? It had been blocked by the Tories with your support.

the SG went against   the legislation as it disrespected the prisioner's choice of gender.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

the SG went against   the legislation as it disrespected the prisioner's choice of gender.

It went against the legislation which wasn't law? And which we would not have required that criminal to be placed in a women's jail.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, zahidf said:

Sturgeons husband has been arrested

He's been got for the missing money, funny how the police act once sturgeon doesn't own them.

Edited by Neil

32 minutes ago, Neil said:

He's been got for the missing money, funny how the police act once sturgeon doesn't own them.

WoS will be munching on the popcorn with a smile on his face today, vindicated for having broken the story 3 years ago only to endure years of abuse from SNP members blindly protective of Sturgeon, a compliant Scottish media wanting to brush the story under the carpet...oh and Scotland's Chief of Police mysteriously resigning a week after Sturgeon...

https://wingsoverscotland.com/lipstick-on-your-collar/

12 minutes ago, Kurosagi said:

WoS will be munching on the popcorn with a smile on his face today, vindicated for having broken the story 3 years ago only to endure years of abuse from SNP members blindly protective of Sturgeon, a compliant Scottish media wanting to brush the story under the carpet...oh and Scotland's Chief of Police mysteriously resigning a week after Sturgeon...

https://wingsoverscotland.com/lipstick-on-your-collar/

Has he been tried and found guilty? Or even charged?

I must have missed that bit.

p.s. wings is a bigoted transphobe. If he was right about the money, that does not alter that.

Edited by LJS

3 minutes ago, LJS said:

I must have missed that bit.

You clearly missed the bit at the very beginning of the article...I'll quote it for you:

"So let’s remind ourselves of a few things. Firstly is that Peter Murrell is entitled to the presumption of innocence like any other suspect..."

5 minutes ago, LJS said:

The money is missing and he's failed to give a satisfactory answer. Looks like conviction is coming,same as it did for plenty of other prominent snp people. Hands in the till seems to be an affliction of Scottish nationalism. Reckon there could be an interesting theory for why.

5 minutes ago, Kurosagi said:

You clearly missed the bit at the very beginning of the article...I'll quote it for you:

"So let’s remind ourselves of a few things. Firstly is that Peter Murrell is entitled to the presumption of innocence like any other suspect..."

I didn't read the article (nor shall I) I read and replied to your post where you said the Bishop of Bath had been "vindicated"

1 minute ago, LJS said:

I didn't read the article (nor shall I) I read and replied to your post where you said the Bishop of Bath had been "vindicated"

"vindicated" as in having done a bit of journalism that has been seen as worthy of a major police investigation resulting in an arrest. I'd have thought that was a pretty bang on use of the word.

1 minute ago, Kurosagi said:

"vindicated" as in having done a bit of journalism that has been seen as worthy of a major police investigation resulting in an arrest. I'd have thought that was a pretty bang on use of the word.

Please accept my apologies if I misinterpreted what you said.

It seemed to me that you had made your mind up.

Glad to hear you still have an open mind.

🙂

3 minutes ago, LJS said:

Please accept my apologies if I misinterpreted what you said.

It seemed to me that you had made your mind up.

Glad to hear you still have an open mind.

Due process of law and justice and all that.

I'm not a fan of corruption regardless of which party is trying to pull the wool over the eyes.