Optimus Alive 12

Guest pete76

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people think Radiohead's headlinging slot is now in doubt in light of the fatal stage collapse that happened at the weekend?

There is talk of them cancelling the remainder of the tour. I'm sure they would have to pay Optimus large amounts of compensation. Sunday is the only day that has sold out and Radiohead are the premier act of the weekend.

I really hope they continue.

i doubt it ...it was their last date in north america and have 10 days until their next date in italy

if they had one or two dates then maybe but not a full blown 20 date tour....

i saw Black rebel motorcycle club a night after the lead singers dad died and they played. so i dont think we have anything to worry about.

im pretty sure it was the night after ... i saw them in Paris in August

could be wrong though may of had a week or so off in that case .. still radiohead wont cancel. i wouldnt be allowed time off work if one of my friends died ... trying to not sound to cold in anyway

im pretty sure it was the night after ... i saw them in Paris in August

could be wrong though may of had a week or so off in that case .. still radiohead wont cancel. i wouldnt be allowed time off work if one of my friends died ... trying to not sound to cold in anyway

yeah you are right on all accounts

what are people day plans at the moment then?

parkinsons - Danko jones - Refused - Snow Patrol - Gesafelstien - Busy-P - Stone Roses - Justice - Brodinksi

Noah and the Whale - Mumford and Sons - Art Department - Tricky - The Cure - Sebastian - Blasted Mechanism

Eli Reed - Miles Kane - Paus - Warpaint - Maccabees - Caribou - Radiohead - SBTRKT - The Kills - Metronomy

ok now im starting to do my usual negative panic..... italian media are reporting that the upcoming radiohead dates at least in italy and maybe other parts of europe will be cancelled or rescheduled anouncement either today or tomorrow

i bloody hope not

Really? Oh no! Where exactly did you see this? I just googled Radiohead cancel Italy and nothing came up. I just can't see them cancelling the festival slots even if they really wanted to. Surely that would cost them big time in terms of compensation etc. It will really be damaging to the organizers of Optimus too. All we can do is wait and see I suppose.