Optimus Alive 12

Guest pete76

If anyone is after camping passes (Lisboa) we have 2 to sell. Currently on offer on a well known auction site less than face value. We've decided to book a hotel now for the air con and not having to lug camping equipment. Could do either a pick up in Leeds area or we're in Lisbon from Weds eve.

If your interested msg me, please note these are just the camping passes.

Ta Fi .

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taking off from Liverpool on friday (staying till wednesday)

counting down the hours at work!

cant wait for it all ... seems along time ago since pukkelpop last year! hoping this one doesnt end in disaster

Hey!

I just bought plane, hotel and festival pass for the two first days to Optimus Alive, very very spontaneous. I'm going to this festival alone, which is a first for me, so I'm just wondering how the age range is on this festival. I'm 20 myself, and from Norway (we're a shy people) so will it be difficult to find people to hang with? I'm so stoked about the whole thursday line-up, so I'm really looking forward to this anyways!

Also, how are the taxi/train prices down there?

Hey!

I just bought plane, hotel and festival pass for the two first days to Optimus Alive, very very spontaneous. I'm going to this festival alone, which is a first for me, so I'm just wondering how the age range is on this festival. I'm 20 myself, and from Norway (we're a shy people) so will it be difficult to find people to hang with? I'm so stoked about the whole thursday line-up, so I'm really looking forward to this anyways!

Also, how are the taxi/train prices down there?

FYI...there are special trains from 2.30am to 4.30am.

They go from Alges (festival stop) back to central station (cais do sodre).

I THINK the next trains after start in the morning around 5.30am but judging by times festival will be finished by 4am so it should be all good.

I'm thining of watching The Cure for a bit, going watching Katy B, then coming back for more cure!

From Roskilde Festival

Open , High , The End of the World , Lovesong , Push , In Between Days , Just Like Heaven , From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea , Trust , Want , Pictures of You , Lullaby , The Walk , Doing the Unstuck , Bananafishbones , Play for Today , A Forest , Primary , Shake Dog Shake , The Hungry Ghost , Wrong Number , One Hundred Years , End , The Kiss , If Only Tonight We Could Sleep , Fight , Dressing Up , The Lovecats , The Caterpillar , Close to Me , Just One Kiss , Let's Go to Bed , Sleep When I'm Dead , Friday I'm in Love , Why Can't I Be You? , Boys Don't Cry,

Edited by TheNewUnion

yeah im seeing the start of the Cure then off to see sebastian then back for the last few songs of cure

Radioheads setlist was ok last night ....... hoping for a couple more hits for their festival setlist but wouldnt be dissapointed if they kept it the same

Quick question.. I wont arrive at lisbon airport until after 7:30pm on Friday so I am looking to get to the campsite quickly. What would be the best way to do this?

I know I could get a taxi but not sure how much that would be? Any other ways of getting to the festival?

Help would be much appreciated :)