Download 2012 Official Rumour Thread

Guest luckysalt

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone seen judas priest live in the last 5 years?

they are fucking awful. me and my mate walked out of their sheffield gig (the one that didnt sell out, despite all of the people from nottingham who had their unsold out gig tickets transferred to sheffield)

it was the most stale, ancient, cliched bollocks I have ever seen. possibly the worst gig I have ever witnessed. in 24 years.

has anyone seen judas priest live in the last 5 years?

they are fucking awful. me and my mate walked out of their sheffield gig (the one that didnt sell out, despite all of the people from nottingham who had their unsold out gig tickets transferred to sheffield)

it was the most stale, ancient, cliched bollocks I have ever seen. possibly the worst gig I have ever witnessed. in 24 years.

Well I know one thing, if the Queen touring rumours are true, then Janes are unlikely to hit Europe this Summer. Chris Chaney is supposedly in line to play bass for them, Perry spoke about it in an interview last year, said Queen were headhunting Chris, and he didn't want to give him up, at least until their world tour was over, and said he'd welcome them to have him this year and even play Lollapalooza if they wanted.

I hope it's Biffy, they have said there only doing a few shows this year while working on their new album. Already announced for isle of wight. Not beyond the realms of possibility but also half expect them under foos at reading and Leeds. Unless r&l have plans for them to headline next year.

Interesting that AC hasn’t booked the Friday 2nd stage headliner yet. I know he's (mildly) hinted that it'll be a classic act opposite The Prodigy but at what point do bands like Soundgarden etc become viewed as classic? Could 'The Smashing Pumpkins' be considered classic? I don't think it'll be another metal act with Devin on 3rd.

The pool of traditional classic acts that warrant such a high spot & are touring is getting increasingly shallow so aside from Crue, Whitesnake, Priest who else could fill the spot? People's insistence on these acts being there led us to getting Def Leppard again last year, surely as the years past the boundaries of what's deemed 'classic' must move accordingly?