2013 tickets..

Guest markeee

Where i stay all depends on what happens, still ages to go if my sister and mates from home go I'll amp in Pennards , if not I'm not sure as I'l be going on my own ...

need to also make sure we get to a gate nearer to Pennards next time, ALWAYS endup at the wrong gate!! nearest JP

A campervan sounds appealing, but a bit expensive :( in a nice warm comfortable place when it chucks it down..instead of being stuck outside in a hoodie/jeans and shorts putting the tent up!

Edited by markeee

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just going with my gut here ....IOW WILL go up by say £10/£20 next year and glasto is always abit more than the IOW and others [and rightly so] so that's how im coming to that figure i hope im wrong ......but....

Although most of us will pay through the nose to go to Glasto there's also the chance that people will find a new fest this year. Alot of people will only do one fest a year, Glasto could end up outpricing itself and I'm sure that's something the organisers are aware of.

• 3 months later...

I still think that come October it may be easier to get a ticket than in the past few years

Out of the people U've been with the past2 glastos 2010 and 2011...no one has mentioned anything about 2013 or tickets in October

It could well be people aren't as obsessed as us lot..but I'm hoping people just forget so tickets are easy to get :D