whats made your day

Guest guypjfreak

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good mate. I've never been to Malta so maybe I will at some point. Can't do it this summer though as I've already got a festival to go to in Ireland and two here in the UK. What was the name of that festival you have over there that you mentioned previously? I'll make a note of it and see if I can't combine a trip to Malta with the festival?

Great stuff. Thanks. Have now put the details in my list of things to do. From the photos it really looks like a fab place to go to. Is there a specific month that it takes place in (when it's on) ? Sorry to plague you with questions but I'm genuinely interested in that festival of yours.

• 2 weeks later...

ha haback from malta after our 22nd wedding anniversary thinginymegig had a great time till we got back ............been sick as parrots since then till today so THATS wot made my day hahahahahahahahahahaha

hey jp wish id seen your post could have met up had a great one

Congratulations on your 22nd wedding anniversary. Seriously thinking about going to that Malta festival next year. Decided to go to a small festival in Ireland at the start of June this year. Bought the tickets and hired a pre-set up tent. Just found out it's been cancelled. Not sure if I'll get the money back either. I think the technical term for that is b*llocks. Still, roll on Malta!

ha haback from malta after our 22nd wedding anniversary thinginymegig had a great time till we got back ............been sick as parrots since then till today so THATS wot made my day hahahahahahahahahahaha

hey jp wish id seen your post could have met up had a great one

/user/131840-yoghurt-on-a-stick/">Yoghurt on a Stick old son pm your address and ill do a cd for you..

/user/153749-jeanpierre80/">jeanpierre80 yea we are already saying we would go back .maybe next year then .oh and i got sick cos i was fishing in st pauls bay on the little getty and was using prawns but eat a few from bag half way through day :sarcastic: i did get a fish tho lol

:banghead:

my little sisters bday today so off for some BEEEEEEEEEEEEEER :drinks:

Edited by guypjfreak

suzanne vega was amazing my van has only brocken down once [never go to st ives lol] in depest darkest cornwall had to pay £12 to use this thing but im still alive haaaa haaaa get it ..thats a P0J song just so you know drinking cider in my van in a thunder storm yak yak better weather tomo :beerhat::roadrage:

A wonderful day out driving over the Black Mountains to Hay on Wye and then back over the Brecon Beacons to show two old friends visiting us for the weekend some of the breathtaking beauty of South Wales. Glorious sunshine and then a delightful evening sitting in the garden with them till 1am putting the world to rights (a bit like being at Glasto really).

Only problem was I ended up doing a bit of Glastobating trying to explain that Glasto wasn't just about the music. Sent them to bed with the programmes from the last couple of years to read so that they might get a sense of the breadth of the festival.