Chucking piss

Guest Beccorr

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goes with a number of things that occur at reading and leeds, and shows the lack of respect some people seem to develop for other people once they set foot through the gates. Is it balls 'part of the experience', its just another example (along with gas canister chucking etc) of the idiotic behaviour that goes on sometimes and can put a dampener on things unless you just ignore it and carry on steering clear of the bell ends.

It's still pretty minging pissing in the middle of the crowd and putting it on the ground, though i guess not that bad. I'd feel like a twat personally.

Goes with a number of things that occur at reading and leeds, and shows the lack of respect some people seem to develop for other people once they set foot through the gates. Is it balls 'part of the experience', its just another example (along with gas canister chucking etc) of the idiotic behaviour that goes on sometimes and can put a dampener on things unless you just ignore it and carry on steering clear of the bell ends.

It's still pretty minging pissing in the middle of the crowd and putting it on the ground, though i guess not that bad. I'd feel like a twat personally.

Anytime anybody gets covered in any sort of drink they like to go "Ahhh, my god! Is it piss? Is it piss?". To be honest, 80% of the time it isn't piss. Even if it is piss, piss is sterile so you're not going to get aids and die. Only problem is that it's vile, just don't think about it and it wont bother you.

You've spent an hour fighting to the front squeezing through gaps, really pissing everyone off. Your favourite band is on, you are desperate for a piss.

Your options are

A: Ruin the gig by needing a piss

B: Miss it fighting to the pisser

C: Piss all over the rah girls in front of you

D: Piss in a cup

E: Piss yourself

It's between C or D for me.

You can either piss where you are, need a piss for the duration of the set or miss the band you wanted to see. I aint got a problem with pissing in a cup, just don't throw it.

I mean, what is fundamentally wrong with flopping your member out, relieving yourself into a cup so it doesn't splash on everyone. And then pouring it on the floor.

So it's ok for people to have to stand in your piss? Some folk on here are disgusting f**ks. The only places at a fest you should be pissing is in a toilet or at a push in a bottle in your tent then empty it the next day.

Well personally I have neither pissed in the crowd nor pissed in a bottle in my tent but I'm saying that it's far more acceptable to do that than just piss in the crowd. Sorry but I just find it disgusting that people think it's ok to just piss everywhere. If you can't control your bladder then stay within walking distance of the toilets.

Yeah, to dicks like you with dreadful musical taste.

If you don't like it, piss off somewhere else.

Yep, about by the 5th day, a second skin made up of dried sweat, mud, beer, piss, blood, shit, semen. And whatever other bodily fluids you dare think of has formed and people in civilised society will hate you forever.

You've spent an hour fighting to the front squeezing through gaps, really pissing everyone off. Your favourite band is on, you are desperate for a piss.

Your options are

A: Ruin the gig by needing a piss

B: Miss it fighting to the pisser

C: Piss all over the rah girls in front of you

D: Piss in a cup

E: Piss yourself

It's between C or D for me.

I'm not getting the need to piss in the crowd at all, I get that you have a few people by the barrier all day (which I did once and it was boring overall) just so they can see the headliner or whoever but everyone else should be running around the stages trying to see as many bands possible, getting beers and taking a short breather from jumping in the crowd all day which you can easily find 2 mins to go for a piss in between.

Edited by jump

So it's ok for people to have to stand in your piss? Some folk on here are disgusting f**ks. The only places at a fest you should be pissing is in a toilet or at a push in a bottle in your tent then empty it the next day.

Edited by Mega Ross

If you can't manage your bladder, handle your beer or get off your arse enough to the extent that you have to piss where you stand then you're probably going to struggle at other essential functions to get through life, but it happens and people pissing in cups and then tipping it onto the floor isn't a major issue (unless you happen to be sat where it's tipped).

Do you go to the arena barefoot or something? Or did you make the rookie mistake of wearing you brand new designer trainers to the festival?

Whats wrong with getting piss on the undersole of your shoes? You smell anyway and if you're even half sensible they're shoes you don't care about.

I don't think I went to a single toilet at the festival, I shat in the pub outside the festival and pissed against the walls. I went to the urinals in the arena once, not even worth the queue seeing as when i went in there was shit in the urinal, after that just pissed on the fence blocking off the toilets like every other guy.

I did attempt the longdrops for a dump one night but the smell was so god awful I opened the door and vomited.