Chucking piss

Guest Beccorr

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who are younger and fitter can hold it better though. I know some guys who can not piss for days on end, wheras I piss like a f**king racehorse.

People who amaze me are the guys who don't shit for 5 days, it's mad. How can you hold a shit for 5 days.

Well I'd have the lightweights off as well, I hate these 12 year olds who don't know how to drink and causal music fans are completely different to your average rahs anyway.

Pissing is nothing to do with how you handle you drink though, just a fact of getting older/ abusing your body, and to be honest if you're in an easy to maintain position it's not such a huge problem. Takes a few minutes to run to the pisser instead of trying to get out from the front which has taken 20 minutes upwards before when it's really packed with pretty much no chance of getting back to my spot without being a total c**t.

Edited by swede

Depends how much I like the band, I'll go for a prime spot for some bands but I'm f**ked after a set so tend to stand where it's more chilled for most bands, have a few smokes, beers and laughs.

Doesn't matter if you were exactly you were but when I say spot I'm talking mainly about distance. Swimming through drunk sweaty festival fans is not easy as I'm sure you'll agree, it takes f**king ages.

Depends how much I like the band, I'll go for a prime spot for some bands but I'm f**ked after a set so tend to stand where it's more chilled for most bands, have a few smokes, beers and laughs.

Doesn't matter if you were exactly you were but when I say spot I'm talking mainly about distance. Swimming through drunk sweaty festival fans is not easy as I'm sure you'll agree, it takes f**king ages.

This thread basically sums up what's wrong with Reading and Leeds. A bunch of selfish, immature, lazy f**ks who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. No wonder the festival has an awful reputation.

You've never been right at the front of the mainstage when a popular band is playing have you.

Funny that, how I do volunteer work and donate regularly to Amnesty International, but apparently I don't give a shit about other people.

Bloody city types...

You've never been right at the front of the mainstage when a popular band is playing have you.

Walking through a very tightly packed group of people who don't want to move and trying to avoid pits, it's not a quick process

Funny that, how I do volunteer work and donate regularly to Amnesty International, but apparently I don't give a shit about other people.

Bloody city types...

Just because I don't blame people at the front for not wanting to move for a piss, so a bit of sterile liquid goes on the floor, I'm suddenly a selfish prick. Because you're squeamish about bodily fluid.

Ive been going to festivals since 1998 when I went to V to see Iggy Pop when I was 16. Ive been in pits like you wouldnt believe before the secondary barriers were the norm. I was at the last Leeds fest (2003) before the introduction of the secondary barrier and it was mental during SOAD/Metallica, but Ive never chucked piss about like a f**king animal.

Thankyou, someone who actually reads what I said.

Like I say, i don't really care too much about piss. It's just another bodily fluid to me, it isn't gonna make you ill, of course no one wants to be hit by a cup of it which is why I suggested the cup - floor thing. There is gonna be worse stuff on the sole of your boots.

And you've been in some serious crowds, you must realise how difficult it is to exit the crowd mid set for a piss. It's really not an option unless you want to piss off everyone and miss half the set.

You seem to be overly concerned with a bit of piss on the floor in a field is my main problem, seems a bit poncey and overly sensitive, it's a festival not the royal garden party.

Oh, welcome back to the argument Jump.

Edited by Mega Ross

Like I say, i don't really care too much about piss. It's just another bodily fluid to me, it isn't gonna make you ill, of course no one wants to be hit by a cup of it which is why I suggested the cup - floor thing. There is gonna be worse stuff on the sole of your boots.

And you've been in some serious crowds, you must realise how difficult it is to exit the crowd mid set for a piss. It's really not an option unless you want to piss off everyone and miss half the set.

You seem to be overly concerned with a bit of piss on the floor in a field is my main problem, seems a bit poncey and overly sensitive, it's a festival not the royal garden party.

Edited by swede

Edited by jump

I personally prefer to stay relatively near the back for most bands as I find the sound better & have found a little spot on a slight bump so can see just fine. Also means I can get to a toilet pronto.

I will admit to going in a cups on the way to the toilet if I am dying for one, then chucking it down a urinal when I get there.

Do you think Reading should employ a "Green Police" to name & shame people who go in bushes & up against walls, or would this just not work at Reading due to the prolific amount going on & the arena/campsite divide?

Can you stop with all the excuses. The reason you piss where you want isn't because you are worried about upsetting people by moving past them, you're "not young and healthy" therefore unable to hold it or the rest of the bollocks you make up to justify it, it's because you're either too fat & lazy to go to the toilet or you're just c**t who doesn't care.

Edited by Mega Ross

It's totally excusable if you're in a position where it's not viable to go to the toilets without missing what you paid to come see, whatever you may think. And I shall continue to do it should the situation arise.

And no, i don't care about this issue, I thought that was clear. I don't see it as an issue, it's a bit of piss in the mud, who really cares?

Apart from you and few others offended by it for some unknown reason except for "eww it's piss" or "animals do that, it wouldn't be all proper and middle class oh yes jolly good" which to me are completely invalid reasons. If pissing where nature intended on occason makes me an animalistic scummer I guess thats what I am, I won't lose any sleep.

Well so did I, and I'm capable of using a toilet.

However if you've gotta go, you've gotta go. And if you're drinking beer all day in a field trying to catch as much of the music as possible, that my friend is what we call extenuating circumstances.

You're getting all uppity about pissing on some grass in a crowd of sweaty unwashed drunk festival goers, and I really can't work out why.

Except for "using a toilet is the proper thing to do" christ you are so close minded. How in any way is that a problem for you?

Are you seriously trying to tell me you've never been walking home from the pub dying for a wee and ducked into the bushes for a quick slash.

If you say you've never pissed in public you're a liar or have superhuman bladder control.

Well so did I, and I'm capable of using a toilet.

However if you've gotta go, you've gotta go. And if you're drinking beer all day in a field trying to catch as much of the music as possible, that my friend is what we call extenuating circumstances.

You're getting all uppity about pissing on some grass in a crowd of sweaty unwashed drunk festival goers, and I really can't work out why.

Except for "using a toilet is the proper thing to do" christ you are so close minded. How in any way is that a problem for you?

Are you seriously trying to tell me you've never been walking home from the pub dying for a wee and ducked into the bushes for a quick slash.

If you say you've never pissed in public you're a liar or have superhuman bladder control.