Chucking piss

Guest Beccorr

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was the fact I looked down at the mountain of shit towering over the piss, and used sanitary towels on top etc. f**k that, one whiff made me gag.

Yes, sterile piss soaking into mud and maybe a little getting on your boots is exactly the same as a giant open vat of rotting shit, piss, vomit, period blood. And god knows what else.

The smell of the crowd is gonna outweigh the smell of your piss on the floor.

Do you go to the arena barefoot or something? Or did you make the rookie mistake of wearing you brand new designer trainers to the festival?

Whats wrong with getting piss on the undersole of your shoes? You smell anyway and if you're even half sensible they're shoes you don't care about.

I don't think I went to a single toilet at the festival, I shat in the pub outside the festival and pissed against the walls. I went to the urinals in the arena once, not even worth the queue seeing as when i went in there was shit in the urinal, after that just pissed on the fence blocking off the toilets like every other guy.

I did attempt the longdrops for a dump one night but the smell was so god awful I opened the door and vomited.

1.) I wear wellies or old trainers, I've been going to fests since 98, I would hardly say I'm a rookie. Still doesn't mean I want to stand around in puddles of piss.

2.) If you're genuinely telling me you couldn't find a clean portaloo or a clean urinal then frankly you're talking shit. Yes they won't all be clean but not everyone will be foul. Try the next one rather than just pissing all over the fest like a f**king animal.

Edited by Mega Ross

Everybody hates a tourist, especially one who thinks it's all such a laugh.

Every time I see "get the festival look" or some shit in the window of Topshop I die a bit inside.

Edited by Mega Ross

Well I'd have the lightweights off as well, I hate these 12 year olds who don't know how to drink and causal music fans are completely different to your average rahs anyway.

Pissing is nothing to do with how you handle you drink though, just a fact of getting older/ abusing your body, and to be honest if you're in an easy to maintain position it's not such a huge problem. Takes a few minutes to run to the pisser instead of trying to get out from the front which has taken 20 minutes upwards before when it's really packed with pretty much no chance of getting back to my spot without being a total c**t.

Edited by Mega Ross

People who are younger and fitter can hold it better though. I know some guys who can not piss for days on end, wheras I piss like a f**king racehorse.

People who amaze me are the guys who don't shit for 5 days, it's mad. How can you hold a shit for 5 days.

People who are younger and fitter can hold it better though. I know some guys who can not piss for days on end, wheras I piss like a f**king racehorse.

People who amaze me are the guys who don't shit for 5 days, it's mad. How can you hold a shit for 5 days.

Same, 20, I'm just horrifically unhealthy. As soon as I have a few beers I piss loads and I don't exactly take it easy on the beers at reading.

I can not piss myself easily but the distraction of needing a piss is enough to ruin a band.

And you haven't read a damn word I've said have you, dickhead.