Chucking piss

Guest Beccorr

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my brother were watching Blink last year when we saw a fosters can fly over us. As it was spinning in the air a load of liquid sprayed over us and everyone near us. I whipped out some hand gel that some people were handing out free somewhere in the arena, and poured it all over me (I was drunk). It made the boring experience of watching Blink more exciting!

Oh and the liquid that came out of the can was warm. What does this mean!?

Me and my brother were watching Blink last year when we saw a fosters can fly over us. As it was spinning in the air a load of liquid sprayed over us and everyone near us. I whipped out some hand gel that some people were handing out free somewhere in the arena, and poured it all over me (I was drunk). It made the boring experience of watching Blink more exciting!

Oh and the liquid that came out of the can was warm. What does this mean!?

No it doesn't happen as much as people make out, a lot of people like to exaggerate about how dreadful R&L is, but yes unfortunately it does still happen. But then it happens at every festival. The word is that it happens more at R&L, but I don't know how anyone could know that. I've been going to Reading for eleven years and I've never been hit by it, but I've seen people doing it.

My mate misjudged his throw & it went all over the girl in front of him once, she was not happy. I don't hang out with him much anymore.

Worse I've experienced was the bark throwing during Futureheads last year. They put it down in with the mud to thicken it up. Found that stuff in my clothes for ages afterwards.

I've been skimmed by a pint of piss before, got a direct hit on a guy behind me though. If it's warm, it's piss, if it's cold someones wasting a £4 pint, god knows why.

Never acceptable, just piss in the cup and pour it on the ground if you really don't want to move.

Its a bit like a bird poo to be honest, it lingers in the air and if you get hit by it, that's just unfortunate.

Not been directly hit by piss but have had it splash onto my shoulders while the cup clatters someone near me with either causes a great moan or hysteric screaming.

Thing about reading is you smell like shit anyway, so it's not a huge thing to get covered in piss. It is pointless though.

You can just hope the piss hits a rah girl though, always funny to see rah's freak out.

i was at leeds last year and managed to avoid the majority of it. however it was everywhere at Arctic Monkeys on friday. it's part of a gig/festival, you know it's gonna happen. at the end of the day it washes off and everyone else is gonna be in the same boat.

Its a bit like a bird poo to be honest, it lingers in the air and if you get hit by it, that's just unfortunate.

Not been directly hit by piss but have had it splash onto my shoulders while the cup clatters someone near me with either causes a great moan or hysteric screaming.