Photo to Canvas of Glastonbury

Guest danbailey80

My my birthday present for my Father I'm getting a picture of Glastonbury and putting it on a canvas, such as this company http://www.my-picture.co.uk

I think I would like an horizon shot, maybe a 24" x 16" classic dimension, or the panorama 24" x 12"

I guess a panorama of the festival would be great

If anyone could help by suggesting a picture I would be most welcome. I've had a look through the Photo thread but it's massive..

ALso how do I know what above size would fit best on the canvas?

Any help please!

Dan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea Dan, I hope my son thinks of this when he gets older.

What ever pic you use obviously you know it has to have a very high resolution. I have a few at home - I'm at work now, will look them out tomorrow.

I did this as a present for my girlfriend using a picture of the stone circle dragon sillhouetted against the rising sun. Try canvasking, seem to remember the guys name is darren. you upload a photo for him and he will advise you via live chat on his website as to what size you can have. Very professional even at stupid o'clock at night and I had the canvas within a few days. Would definitely recommend.

Shaun.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...