If Pulp were to play...

Guest blackcockerel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clash Music, the webzine, have bene reporting from Primavera and they tweeted this a few moments ago:

http://twitter.com/#!/clash_music/status/74271603952852992

I ecstatically tweeted back and they quickly Tweeted:

"Clash at #primavera that should have read 'glasto get ready?'...rumours abound..."

and

"Clash at #primavera that should have read 'get ready glasto?' Will they/wont they play... all those people in a field need a bit of pulp!"

Not sure what to make of it, don't want to get anyone's hopes up but there we go.

I'm the same in that I feel like I'll be hanging around the Park just incase they play.

I was thinking I'd be catching them at Leeds as was going to go for just the Sunday, but we no longer have you mates accomodation so it's going to be upwards to £200 to go for the day, which is pricing me out :(

At Foo Fighters the day of Wireless aswell and no other options.

From the video's I've watched Pulp look to be on top form, It's like they've never went away. I'm going to see them at Leeds but I really hope they do Glastonbury as I think it would be that bit more special if they did.

Watched a bit of the Ultimate Pulp DVD last night... but get on this... it may be a good omen - or is my mind just overactive?

Had a wierd Glastodream in which I typed 'Pulp' into Google and it came up with Jarvis' phone number. I even remember the dailing code, it was 01908. Just checked it out and its Milton Keynes. Dunno why I got that dailing code in my dream as I dont live anywhere near Milton Keynes and dont think I have ever rung anyone in Milton Keynes.

Anyway, I rung him and when a voice answered I asked if that was Jarvis and he replied "I am not Jesus but I have the same initials". I asked him if he was playing Glasto and he said "yes".

Then for some bizarre reason, as usually happens with dreams, the conversation with Jarvis was a face to face one as he was sitting in a cafe type place - but I couuld ask anymore questions as this place was full of long stretching travelators that I was permanently stuck on and he could not hear me.

Its all very odd - but I do think because of my needless wacky dream PULP WILL PLAY :D