So how many times have you been?

Guest starknaked

How many times have you attended glastonbury festival? this one will be your ...  

300 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you attended glastonbury festival? (2011 will be my...)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my 5th, 2007-2011... one complete 'set' of festivals between fallow years. No idea how I'm going to survive 2012 without it, it's the point around which my years are organised now.

(PS. The poll is a little confusing. 'Once' and '2011 will be my 2nd' means the same thing... unless you meant to write '1st' instead of 'Once'... in which case 'None (yet)' means the same as '2011 will be my 1st'...)

18 times since 1986. Should have been every year, but fallow years in 88/91/96/01 and 06 and due to being away at uni and having got married/set up home in late 93 I missed 94 and 95. So 18 out of 20 actual festivals - not too bad.

My 19th next month, but 25th anniversary since 1st!

4th, first went in 2007 but the torrential rain put me off for the following year. But hindsight made me realise a Glastonbury with horrific weather is better than no Glasto at all.

But I will point out, I've struggled for tickets 3 of the 4 times. Twice I've had to get tickets in the resale, and twice I've had to get coach tickets as all the rest had sold out (this year being both!). But needs must and all that.