2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

I think part of it has to do with the fact he's always moaning that fans won't to speak with him, I know it must be annoying be most celebs kind of just deal with it. Sure I read about him kicking off and smashing up a sound system at a show too once.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cure played in Bilbao tonight and played Boys Don't Cry twice.

Once as an accoustic set with Robert Smith by himself (due to technical problems) and then once at the end of the set. Fantastic stuff if you ask me, how many bands these days would bother if they there were technical problems?

The accoustic set can be found here:

Edited by beau1

In fairness MTV has multiple channels dedicated to music and one dedicated to programming. It's not really much different than MTV in the 90's. Lots of music videos interspersed with Beavis & Butthead, Daria, Headbangers Ball, Celebrity Deathmatch, TRL, The Osbournes, Jackass and such. It's jsut now they've spread out their programming onto different channels.

It's just a shame their programming lost all creativity when they chose to do so. The cool stopmotion animations were really quite awesome. And they had brilliant shows liek Daria. They just replaced all of the cool and relevant to the time shows, with cheap and easy "reality" shows. Shame.

Take it for what's its worth but a friend of mine was at Frank Turners gig in Darlington - couldn't make it due to cash shortage unfortunately - and he got talking to the man himself - friend said he was off to Leeds and frank said I'll see you there, I'm playing but under a different name

I'd imagine this would be his hardcore band with Ben (million dead drummer) and Tarrant (sleeping souls bassist)

Slot on lock up I'd imagine?